Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Pokerroom rakeback? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398899)

12-15-2005 09:21 AM

Pokerroom rakeback?

Does anyone offer PokerRoom rakeback? I'm not interested in a skin. I already receive rakeback through Hollywood and Eurobet, but would prefer to play on PokerRoom.

12-15-2005 10:16 AM

Re: Pokerroom rakeback?

Poker Room itself does not allow rakeback, therefor your only option is a skin.

grouchie 12-15-2005 12:23 PM

just out of curiosity, why do you prefer to play on PR itself instead of a skin when you are playing the same ring games anyways?

prayformojo 12-15-2005 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just out of curiosity, why do you prefer to play on PR itself instead of a skin when you are playing the same ring games anyways?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously for the "pokah!" community. My life is less than complete if I'm not part of a group of self indulgent wannabes alternately patting themselves on the back for alleged skills, and whining about how much better they'd do if it weren't for all the bad players on the site.

12-15-2005 04:13 PM

Pokerroom has a better points/rewards program than Eurobet. On Hollywood I have a lot of disconnection problems, which is odd given that it's using the same software as Pokerroom.

rt1 12-15-2005 09:11 PM

rakeback outweights any points system...

12-16-2005 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
rakeback outweights any points system...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, yeah. That'a why I play on Hollywood and Eurobet right now. I was hoping to get the best of both worlds. I'm greedy that way. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

12-17-2005 07:42 AM

I heard Eurobet is "contributed rake". Does that mean if you don't put money in the pot, you dont get RB for that hand? Also, somebody said on another post that Eurobet doesn't subtract bonuses, but I haven't seen anybody repeat this. Anybody else heard this?

12-17-2005 07:50 AM

The answer to your first question is yes. Contributed means you must contribute money to the pot to get rakeback so you would get nothing back if you put nothing in the pot.

To answer your 2nd question EuroBet does subtract bonuses from MGR.

jba 12-17-2005 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The answer to your first question is yes. Contributed means you must contribute money to the pot to get rakeback so you would get nothing back if you put nothing in the pot.

To answer your 2nd question EuroBet does subtract bonuses from MGR.

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa that's pretty significant isn't it?

do any other skins with rakeback not have this stipulation?

thanks