Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My girlfriend was drugged (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406505)

soko 12-28-2005 01:33 PM

Re: My girlfriend was drugged

I can imagine 3 chicks together, 1 drink is laced

Girl1: Hey doesn't this martini taste funny?
Girl2: Let me taste it... yeah it does taste kinda funny
Girl3: Really? Let me taste it...You're right, it does taste weird. Order another one.

Rotating Rabbit 12-28-2005 01:43 PM

my sister claims she has actually seen some random drop a tablet into her friends drink at a bar

HopeydaFish 12-28-2005 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my sister claims she has actually seen some random drop a tablet into her friends drink at a bar

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't GHB squirted into a drink as a liquid?

HopeydaFish 12-28-2005 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I may have had a drink that was drugged once, but I don't know with what. I was out with a bunch of people and went out to smoke with a female friend. When we got back she said her drink tastled a little funny and she thought someone did somehting to it. I told her that was ridiculous and she told me to drink it, so I did. Afterwards I was passed out on the floor of the bar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you get raped?

12-28-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't GHB squirted into a drink as a liquid?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. GHB is liquid. The tablet could have been a roofie - hell, what'sthe accepted spelling? Roofy? Rohypnol, damnit...

FatalError 12-28-2005 01:48 PM

ghb has no taste thats the problem...

this is one thread that just should'nt go in that direction

HopeydaFish 12-28-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can imagine 3 chicks together, 1 drink is laced

Girl1: Hey doesn't this martini taste funny?
Girl2: Let me taste it... yeah it does taste kinda funny
Girl3: Really? Let me taste it...You're right, it does taste weird. Order another one.

[/ QUOTE ]

An hour later:

Girl 1: I'm feeling a little dizzy. Do you think that guy that keeps hovering around us will give me a drive home?

tonypaladino 12-28-2005 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I may have had a drink that was drugged once, but I don't know with what. I was out with a bunch of people and went out to smoke with a female friend. When we got back she said her drink tastled a little funny and she thought someone did somehting to it. I told her that was ridiculous and she told me to drink it, so I did. Afterwards I was passed out on the floor of the bar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you get raped?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll assume my ass hurt from falling on the floor.

12-28-2005 01:55 PM

If you think the police investigation isn't going to go anywhere, call your local TV/newspaper reporters. You might be able to get them to do a story about this bar and keep this from happening to others.

Alobar 12-28-2005 02:01 PM

glad nothing happened.

Most girls need some serious education on protecting their drinks. Maybe im just overly anal about it cuz ive had my drink laced before, but from my experience, girls are REALLY bad about leaving their drink unattended or taking drinks from random guys who come over to hit on them (if I buy a girl a drink, I make sure and have the waitress bring it over, or the girl is at the bar with me when the bartender makes it). Im sure after this they will all be much more careful in the future, but still wouldnt hurt to point out their sloppy habits