Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   KJs in SB in 6-max game (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=251282)

imported_smoove 05-13-2005 01:22 AM

KJs in SB in 6-max game

<font color="blue">Villain seems like a pretty solid player...sLA-A over about 60 hands. However, he had suffered what he felt was a bad beat from me earlier. He thinks I'm an idiot (I hope he's not right).</font>

Absolute Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (4 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is SB with J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks.

<font color="blue">I was ready to fold this unimproved, but he's gonna check...ok...then I check too.</font>

River: (4.50 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 6.50 BB

Additional commentary below in white:

<font color="white">This guy was just irate after this hand. He couldn't believe I called his flop raise with KJ!!! Am I supposed to automatically fold to a raise if I don't have a made hand? Is that some rule you guys haven't told me about?</font>

milesdyson 05-13-2005 01:26 AM

Re: KJs in SB in 6-max game

I might even check raise him on the river.

Nice hand nonetheless. Don't fold to that flop raise at 9:1.

imported_smoove 05-13-2005 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't fold to that flop raise at 9:1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol...I hope it's obvious I was joking about whether that's a rule. But the guy was absolutely serious...he really thought I should just fold...to any raise, I guess! He really punished me, told me how he'd overrated my skills...stupid bastard this, stupid bastard that. He was so convincing, I eventually had to agree with him that I was indeed a terrible player.

Jacob_Gilliam 05-13-2005 01:39 AM

Ohhhh, tilty player. Good chance to pick up some more bets with your "terrible" plays in the near future.

imported_smoove 05-13-2005 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ohhhh, tilty player. Good chance to pick up some more bets with your "terrible" plays in the near future.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is no joke. He was so upset, he told me he was turning his chat off..then left about 20 hands later. Too bad.

Isura 05-13-2005 01:54 AM

Looks good.

gvibes 05-13-2005 02:32 AM

el standirdo playo