Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have a cold (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=355197)

SeaSiren 10-12-2005 02:42 PM

Re: I have a cold...the REASON may be...

... that you're probably not having enough sex - that's what's contributed to your having a crappy cold...
this might be a good prevention in the future :-) lol.

"Wilkes University in Pennsylvania says individuals who have sex twice a week show 30% higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A, which is known to boost the immune system resulting in less frequent colds"

jakethebake 10-12-2005 02:44 PM

Re: I have a cold...the REASON may be...

[ QUOTE ]
... that you're probably not having enough sex - that's what's contributed to your having a crappy cold...
this might be a good prevention in the future :-) lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Explains mine. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Cumulonimbus 10-12-2005 02:48 PM

Re: I have a cold

[ QUOTE ]
It's not a cold. Enjoy your avian flu.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat me to it.

jakethebake 10-13-2005 09:32 AM

This [censored] is really kicking my ass today. I woke up with snot all over my pillow. I've taken the Alka Seltzer Cold plus and am using Zicam. I had no idea Zicam now came in so many different delivery methods. I don't necessarily belive it works, but I guess it can't hurt. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Tailgunner 10-13-2005 10:12 AM

Normally it takes seven days to get over a cold, but with proper treatment you can be better in a week.

All you can do is treat the symptoms.

<font color="teal">~TG</font> [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

bustedchucks 10-13-2005 01:02 PM

1/2 gallon of orange juice and twelve hours of sleep

jakethebake 10-13-2005 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've taken the Alka Seltzer Cold plus and am using Zicam.

[/ QUOTE ]

This Alka Seltzer Cold Plus stuff is useless. I guess that's what I get for taking medical advice from 00T. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

jakethebake 10-15-2005 05:46 PM

This alka seltzer crap is useless. I've been high on Nyquil &amp; Dayquil for 24 hours now. It's much better stuff. The flu sucks though.

Duffman 10-15-2005 05:54 PM

I'm sick right now. It's all about NyQuil for me. I take it during the day, and then some more at night. It's like being drunk 24/7.

jakethebake 10-15-2005 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sick right now. It's all about NyQuil for me. I take it during the day, and then some more at night. It's like being drunk 24/7.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. That's what I've been doing too actually. It actually wasn't Nyquil though it was the Tylenol stuff that has double the dosage of all the active ingredients that Nyquil has. I'm just completely retarded right now.