Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The 1 week statistics Challenge (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=312814)

sirio11 08-11-2005 08:29 AM

The 1 week statistics Challenge

Following the tradition of challenges to the MTT community by Jurollo to help improving our game. I would like to propose the following challenge:

Lets make public all our poker results for the week from Saturday August 13 to Friday August 19. I think this could help members to start a healthy habit of writing all their results, and could help the forum to analyze ROI and variance of different limits.
You'll need to post each day, all the tournaments you played with buy ins, entry fees, your place in the tournament, hours invested, and any other statistic you find interesting and think it could help the forum.

We can give some kind of award to the best ROI for the week, or best ITM or whatever.
I would like the most prolific players in the forum to participate, I'm sure too many people would like to see your stats at least for a week.

Who's in?

David

transmitt 08-11-2005 08:54 AM

Re: The 1 week statistics Challenge

Sirio,
Though not prolific, I like the idea. I'm in.
JT

bmxreed36 08-11-2005 09:00 AM

A very good idea. I already keep track of all my stats but seeing the "big dogs" stats will be interesting to compare them to.

Blindcurve 08-11-2005 09:24 AM

I'm in. Should be fascinating.

MTT's only?

Also, it might be nice if size of field is standard.

FOITNOF,

-D.

EDIT: Misread OP. I'm nowhere near prolific enough to post. I'm out, unless the small dogs can play.

Maulik 08-11-2005 10:02 AM

Can I skew your results toward the bad side? I'm just getting started

Pat Southern 08-11-2005 10:59 AM

I'm in.

tiger7210 08-11-2005 11:13 AM

Im in- not that i've been playing a lot of MTT's lately but I have always been curious to know what knid of results should be expected from MTT.

locutus2002 08-11-2005 11:13 AM

someone (a_plus) should make a standardized spreadsheet so that all the data can be easily compiled.

dmk 08-11-2005 11:13 AM

i'll take part in order to humiliate myself

beetyjoose 08-11-2005 11:59 AM

I love this idea. I like the idea of the spreadsheet. Feels like we're turning in homework to be corrected lol. I think this will really help both the player and observers's game.

I'm gonna be on vacation next week, and I'm far from prolific, but if I get in a MTT or two I'd be glad to participate.