Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How much to be an assassin? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=324967)

Michael Emery 08-29-2005 03:36 AM

How much to be an assassin?

So how much would someone have to pay you to be an assassin? I realize for most people the answer would probably be "there is no amount". But surely some must have their price. So lets hear it. We'll assume the following:

A mob boss comes up to you and is willing to pay you "x" dollars to commit a hit, using any weapon of choice, which he will kindly provide. The hit is not difficult. The target is an 80 year old woman who lives by herself in an isolated house. The house has no security alarm and she is not a gun owner. Bottom line, its a piece of cake. What is "x" dollars for you? Be honest.....

Mike Emery

Matador225 08-29-2005 03:39 AM

Re: How much to be an assassin?

As I have often pondered over this very question, I will give you my well thought out answer...No I'm just kidding. I honestly don't think I would do it for any price but perhaps if I were to actually see the money in bill form in a briefcase right in front of me I would reconsider.

JoshuaD 08-29-2005 03:41 AM

I seriously think I'd opt out. I'm the sort of guy who will do anything for money, but I think this is something I'd regret forever.

PLOlover 08-29-2005 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No women, no children.

[/ QUOTE ]

08-29-2005 03:41 AM

I guess 2 months ago I would have said nothing. But, now, I don't know, maybe 3-4 eight balls. Actually, make it 2 and it is done.

t.b.

p.s. I am teasing. Might as well make fun of my problem.

08-29-2005 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No women, no children.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, there much better off left here to do the grieving and suffering

Michael Davis 08-29-2005 03:47 AM

It varies depending on how likely I am to get caught, but I'd take out pretty much anyone for 200k. This old lady, 50k and maybe even less.

-Michael

pearljam 08-29-2005 03:48 AM

I would do it for $300,000, enough to significantly change my life.

Luzion 08-29-2005 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It varies depending on how likely I am to get caught, but I'd take out pretty much anyone for 200k. This old lady, 50k and maybe even less.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to include any "guilt" factor? You wouldnt blink an eye to kill an old lady or a young kid?

Michael Davis 08-29-2005 03:54 AM

"No need to include any "guilt" factor? You wouldnt blink an eye to kill an old lady or a young kid?"

I would feel guilty, sure. I don't understand why I should feel worse for killing a little kid than a grown man, however. I never understood that.

-Michael