Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398775)

dblgutshot 12-15-2005 02:35 AM

Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

Basically posting NSFW pics.

http://forums.sexyandfunny.com/showthread.php?p=5821

story and pics there, someone may want to save the pics incase the site goes down. I'm curious how much those guys paid.

12-15-2005 02:38 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

Man, do i ever regret not going away to college.

istewart 12-15-2005 02:39 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

omg sweet.

12-15-2005 02:40 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

She certainly loves her work.

dblgutshot 12-15-2005 02:42 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

I was sent another version that had this email in it.
[ QUOTE ]

slickpoppa 12-15-2005 02:45 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

I just gained a lot more respect for Canada

man 12-15-2005 02:49 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

[ QUOTE ]
Man, do i ever regret not going away to college.

[/ QUOTE ]
don't worry, this doesn't happen very much. at least I convince myself it doesn't, because if I'm missing out on this [censored] while I'm here, well, then I think I'd like to [censored] shoot myself.

12-15-2005 02:49 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious how much those guys paid.

[/ QUOTE ]
why? does this not happen in canada or something?

if not, i am glad i went to arizona state university where this kind of stuff happened w/o pay and the girls that did it were actually hot. this chick's t*ts look like an egg in a sock. terrible.

12-15-2005 02:50 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

the girls werent paid. several of my friends who live in saugeen told me the girl was promised some $ but they decided not to pay her. which makes it even funnier.

LetYouDown 12-15-2005 02:50 AM

Re: Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

This guy's expression needs a caption