Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Finding a free alternative to party mine (too lazy to archive) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361734)

Buckmulligan 10-20-2005 02:35 PM

Finding a free alternative to party mine (too lazy to archive)

Party mine is sweet but my 30 day is over. List alternatives please.

zram21 10-20-2005 02:39 PM

Re: Finding a free alternative to party mine (too lazy to archive)

Party mine is worth it's price tag. As far as alternatives, short of opening tables yourself I don't believe there is one.

10-20-2005 03:10 PM

OMG! And they say us swedes are cheap!?!

Adde 10-20-2005 07:55 PM

OMG! And they say us swedes are cheap!?!

They don't. You should go out more often. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Adde

Prod1gy 10-20-2005 08:36 PM

Well if you think it's not worth it's price right now, we will be introducing a feature soon similiar to PokerBuddy that just came out. It will be fully integrated with PartyMine, with a full rules engine that will allow you to do very advanced customization on how you mine.

uncleshady 10-20-2005 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a feature soon similiar to PokerBuddy that just came out. It will be fully integrated with PartyMine, with a full rules engine that will allow you to do very advanced customization on how you mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you hinting at mining specific opponents even if they float around like butterflies...?

sthief09 10-20-2005 10:06 PM

lol you people make me laugh today. 30 [censored] bucks for a program that could easily go for a couple of hundred

The Glove 10-20-2005 10:51 PM

Seriously. You either don't need to be mining or you need to cough up the $30. The program and the support Prod1gy gives are worth substantially more than the purchase price.

GP

Nomad84 10-21-2005 12:54 AM

I don't remember why I didn't try PartyMine, but I think it may not support older operating systems. I wanted to try it, but couldn't, so I wrote an AHK script that automatically opened a set number of tables by using basic mouse clicks. After they had been open for a set amount of time (an hour or so), I wanted it to open new tables in case some tables had gone short or broken up. Since I didn't want popups telling me I could only open 4 tables, I closed the open tables first, then opened the new ones. It isn't perfect by any means, but it lets me mine for free wheile I sleep or go to class/work/whatever. I just sort by number of players at my limit and let it go. Haven't used it in a couple of months, but it worked reasonably well.

I'll certainly try PartyMine if I ever get a newer computer.

jba 10-21-2005 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't remember why I didn't try PartyMine, but I think it may not support older operating systems. I wanted to try it, but couldn't, so I wrote an AHK script that automatically opened a set number of tables by using basic mouse clicks. After they had been open for a set amount of time (an hour or so), I wanted it to open new tables in case some tables had gone short or broken up. Since I didn't want popups telling me I could only open 4 tables, I closed the open tables first, then opened the new ones. It isn't perfect by any means, but it lets me mine for free wheile I sleep or go to class/work/whatever. I just sort by number of players at my limit and let it go. Haven't used it in a couple of months, but it worked reasonably well.

I'll certainly try PartyMine if I ever get a newer computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

would you mind posting it?