Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Recommend me ANY music (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=407421)

CallMeIshmael 12-30-2005 12:49 AM

Re: Recommend me ANY music

[ QUOTE ]
lol hipster sarcasm. I knew this thread was just a clever trap to lure all of the unsuspecting Korn and Nickelback and Gwen Stefani fans in.

then you all pounce, Indie style

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait... do you not like these indie music threads? Because, I had no idea... you know what you really need to do... instead of ignoring these theads, OPEN UP EVERY ONE OF THEM AND COMPLAIN.

Also... while we're at it... ANSWER MY PM... I DONT CARE IF MY ACCOUNT IS FULL, YOU KNOW MY MOST POPULAR GIMMICK ACCOUNT, NOW USE IT.

IndieMatty 12-30-2005 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Check out Interpol, either of their albums "Antics" or "Turn on the Bright Lights", both are awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
Never heard of em...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol hipster sarcasm. I knew this thread was just a clever trap to lure all of the unsuspecting Korn and Nickelback and Gwen Stefani fans in.

[/ QUOTE ]

JoA says no indie music. And this guy reccomend the biggest indie band in the last 5 years, hell one of the most popular rock bands in the last few...

12-30-2005 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well, just about everyone of your rap and rock recommendations puzzle me.

[/ QUOTE ]

why?

uw_madtown 12-30-2005 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And I'll tack on some general love for .... Matchbox 20

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG... YOU ARE ON NOTICE!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Quiet, Pavement hater.

Eurotrash 12-30-2005 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait... do you not like these indie music threads? Because, I had no idea... you know what you really need to do... instead of ignoring these theads, OPEN UP EVERY ONE OF THEM AND COMPLAIN.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol owned. nice

[ QUOTE ]
Also... while we're at it... ANSWER MY PM... I DONT CARE IF MY ACCOUNT IS FULL, YOU KNOW MY MOST POPULAR GIMMICK ACCOUNT, NOW USE IT.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you implying what I think you're implying...? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Jack of Arcades 12-30-2005 12:57 AM

because the specific albums you recommended are easily not the best for that artist. the killers suck. and everyone else is cliche and obvious.

Eurotrash 12-30-2005 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
because the specific albums you recommended are easily not the best for that artist. the killers suck. and everyone else is cliche and obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack of Arcades 12-30-2005 01:02 AM

lol. I just can't imagine anyone recommending those eminem and dre albums over others they've made. like I said, the killers suck, and I don't think anyone really needs to recommend tupac and biggie

CallMeIshmael 12-30-2005 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And I'll tack on some general love for .... Matchbox 20

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG... YOU ARE ON NOTICE!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Quiet, Pavement hater.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take not liking Pavement, an overrated though certainly talented and important indie rock band over liking Matchbox 20, arguably the second worst band of our time, any day.

Eurotrash 12-30-2005 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Matchbox 20, arguably the second worst band of our time, any day.

[/ QUOTE ]

what is the worst?