Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Should I go to Korea? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376955)

KaneKungFu123 11-12-2005 11:56 AM

Re: Should I go to Korea?

Just go. If you arent fat and dont have an ugly face you basically pull any girl. If you are fat or ugly then you can still pull alot of girls.

2+2 wannabe 11-12-2005 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just go. If you arent fat and dont have an ugly face you basically pull any girl. If you are fat or ugly then you can still pull alot of girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is definitely true from what I've heard

GuyOnTilt 11-12-2005 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not that it matters for my trip but I am curious about South Korea's view of the americans.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not a fan.

GoT

Blarg 11-12-2005 12:25 PM

The girls alone make it worth it. Koreans in my experience are rarely good looking, but when they score high, they're as cute as any other Asians. Korean is one of the Asian countries I'm least interested in visiting, but I'd go just because it's very different. And if you don't like it too much, at least you've got your brother's company to enjoy and you can scratch something unusual and adventurous off your list of things to see in life.

handsome 11-12-2005 03:46 PM

Better get a good translator.

Lazymeatball 11-12-2005 03:50 PM

Korean food is pretty good.

You should definitely go.

Clarkmeister 11-12-2005 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not that it matters for my trip but I am curious about South Korea's view of the americans.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not a fan.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Bitter Astros fan.

ThaSaltCracka 11-12-2005 04:01 PM

I work with several Korean people, and I have met several people from my companies Korean HQ. From what I have been told, there is a ton of fun/interesting things to do there. I would say that generally speaking Korean chicks are not very good looking. There is a good amount of people in Korea THAT DO speak english, so that wouldn't be a concern. The food is pretty good too.

I may have to go to Korea eventually for my work, and I am sorta looking forward to it.

11-12-2005 04:03 PM

I lived in Suwon for a year and I loved it there. Koreans in general dont like Americans, but the younger crowd is more accepting. The worst part is the smell, every Korean smells like kimchi because they eat it 18 times a day and its everywhere. The only time you cant smell it is when you are near a rice field which they flood with [censored], which I actually prefered.

ThaSaltCracka 11-12-2005 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Koreans in general dont like Americans, but the younger crowd is more accepting.

[/ QUOTE ] This generalization is inaccurate, IMO.