Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Guys who go to tanning salons (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402253)

Sponger15SB 12-20-2005 07:35 PM

Re: Guys who go to tanning salons

[ QUOTE ]
but I will be buying a cheap tanning bed when I get my own place.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? people actually buy tanning beds for their home?

[censored] 12-20-2005 07:37 PM

I've thought about it before but I worry to much about the potential health and aging effects it can have. Perhaps there are ways to negate such things.

Also I think if going to a tanning salon is gay then you have to put laying out in the sun for the purposes of getting tan in there as well.

Vote4Pedro 12-20-2005 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also I think if going to a tanning salon is gay then you have to put laying out in the sun for the purposes of getting tan in there as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

deacsoft 12-20-2005 07:42 PM

I don't go to salons anymore but I am buying one for my house. I have S.A.D. (seasonal affective disorder) and bright, warm lights are used to treat it. heat lamps are the most common treatment but with the tanning bed I feel better durring the colder months and my girlfriend gets to keep her tan all year round. It's win win. Plus I don't need to explain to guests why there's a huge heat lamp(s). Anyone who sees a tanning bed isn't going to ask what it's for.

12-20-2005 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've thought about it before but I worry to much about the potential health and aging effects it can have. Perhaps there are ways to negate such things.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO if you dont do it excessively, maybe once every couple of weeks, during a long sunless winter, it may have some health benefits?????? Either way, its a good relaxing twenty minutes, and most importantly chicks dig it.

lapoker17 12-20-2005 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have S.A.D. (seasonal affective disorder) and bright, warm lights are used to treat it.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, me too.

12-20-2005 07:53 PM

Straight guys do it, but they are generally more susceptible to catching the gay disease

[censored] 12-20-2005 07:59 PM

Also I think men who are better looking would be more gay for tanning than those who are not as good looking. There's a scale involved but it's difficult to put in forum form.

Basically a guy who is say a 6 looks wise stands to benefit much more from tanning which may bring him up to a 7 resulting in banging more chicks than say a guy who is already an 8 or 9 because tanning will only have a slight effect and not result in more banging. Thus it is more likely gay motivated.

sublime 12-20-2005 08:01 PM

Basically a guy who is say a 6 looks wise stands to benefit much more from tanning which may bring him up to a 7 resulting in banging more chicks than say a guy who is already an 8 or 9 because tanning will only have a slight effect and not result in more banging. Thus it is more likely gay motivated.

There can always be more banging. always.

BWebb 12-20-2005 08:10 PM

ElD,

After making the following post, I decided to go for it. Tanning I am not gay but I am very pale. It has only been a couple of weeks, but I'm happy with the results.

Baking,
BWebb