Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Home Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Paulson Vineyard Sale (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=206683)

paulsonchips 03-04-2005 12:43 AM

Paulson Vineyard Sale

Another member has asked me to give forum members a discount. So here it goes.

Paulson Vineyard chips at 1.60 a chip.

Only on used $1/$5's
Ratio has to be 2:1
Only sold in 100 chips (and minimum is 600 chips)
Maximum is 1200 chips per person.
Shipping is FREE
No racks are included

It will be shipped USPS priority mail. I will line in the box w bubble wrap, then
put the chips in there loose without racks or boxes.

And its only good until I end it!

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR member name and FORUM.

Thanks

dirty moose 03-05-2005 05:31 AM

Re: Paulson Vineyard Sale

1.60 a chip i think its a little to late with their home set out

smoore 03-05-2005 07:30 AM

0.85/ea plus shipping?

Cin0s3 03-05-2005 10:06 AM

Are you the same guy that is selling these on eBay for $6-$10 a piece? Prices seem a little outragous considering, as the previous poster mentioned, the new JB paulsons out there.

PinataUT 03-05-2005 10:18 AM

This is very easy: if you think the prices are too high, don't buy them. He's selling racks at $200+, many seem to think they are some of the best chips out there, and they are real retired chips.

I don't know if the market has slowed or whether disappointment with the cookie-cutter colors of the Paulson home set would make people want to own better chips.

Now a cynic might say that these chips are being dumped here since the market is soft. But seeing what these chips are bringing on Ebay, I think he's just extending our board (and the ace board) a nice price. If that's also good for business and generates goodwill (for those intereseted in buying higher end chip than the self-labels), even better.

Cin0s3 03-05-2005 11:57 AM

No I think thats great that he's cutting people a deal on them because they are great looking chips. And like they say if you want to hunt deer dont go to the city. I was just curious if he was the same person selling those because I always see them on ebay and they dont seem to be dissapeering to quick.

paulsonchips 03-05-2005 06:39 PM

my username on Ebay is acepokerchipcompany. I generally just list some auctions to get more interest in my site. Those other listers are people who I have previously sold to. (And making a killing I might add)

I am just offering this sale for members of the forum. When I sell out of the chips, the prices should go up and hopefully the members can then sell thier chips to make a profit to support thier chip addiction. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]