Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Paradise Account: Anything compare to Granny Bonus? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406903)

djg40 12-29-2005 02:19 AM

New Paradise Account: Anything compare to Granny Bonus?

I saw a few months ago some "Granny" Bonus for signing up to Paradise. Is that still around? I didn't quite have the bankroll for it then, but now I am ready to open up an account there and I am wondering if there is a better bonus available than "First25"

Thanks!

Niediam 12-29-2005 02:26 AM

Re: New Paradise Account: Anything compare to Granny Bonus?

Granny bonus no longer exists but there are other affiliates who offer the same thing. I don't think you will be able to find anything better...

djg40 12-29-2005 02:27 AM

So a version of that is still available? I tried using search, but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

12-29-2005 02:34 AM

I used "POKERNEWS" and successfully gained the $100 on my $200 deposit after 1000 raked hands. I played them all at .5/1 and cleared another hundo in winnings against players I found pretty good compared to Party.

Schwartzy61 12-29-2005 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Granny bonus no longer exists but there are other affiliates who offer the same thing. I don't think you will be able to find anything better...

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny has an ad in the classifieds that says same old $100 bonus...I know it was gone for awhile, but it's back...

Greg Miller 12-29-2005 05:07 AM

Paradise is an upgrade room at PSO, so you can pick up an extra $90 from them once you play 1000 raked hands.

At one time, their deposit code gave 25% up to $100, but I don't know if that was temporary or if it still applies. They never changed the promo terms to indicate that it was ever anything other than $50 max.

fullhouse 12-29-2005 12:08 PM

Pokerlistings

50% deposit match up to $100 bonus, must use deposit code PList.

ohnonotthat 12-30-2005 05:14 AM

PSO ? ? ?

What is this ?

Schwartzy61 12-30-2005 09:01 AM

Poker Source Online

It's an affiliate website that sponsors the Internet Bonuses Forum and advertises here on 2+2. They give away free gifts for signing up at various poker sites. They also have two other "businesses." Instant Bankroll that will give you free money to start playing poker online, and Frequent Flopper that is their rakeback site.