Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   LOST (spoilers) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=380007)

jstnrgrs 11-16-2005 11:06 PM

LOST (spoilers)

So now they have left us with the same cliffhanger on two consecutive episodes twice. This show is starting to get annoying.

imported_anacardo 11-16-2005 11:08 PM

Re: LOST (spoilers)

What a staggeringly uninformative episode.

Will somebody please kill Michelle Rodriguez?

Senor Cardgage 11-16-2005 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Will somebody please kill Michelle Rodriguez?

[/ QUOTE ]

What? I thought we learned a decent amount in this episode... and it's the only one so far where I haven't absolutely detested Ana Lucia.

11-16-2005 11:20 PM

I didn't learn anyhting other than the identities of the people that were in the tail that werent shown last time. The teddy bear that the kid had on the beach was the same one seen carried by the "others" last episode when they were hiding in the bush.

11-16-2005 11:22 PM

www.lost-forum.com <--- These people are hardcore
The show shows a ton of stuff without actually showing anything though.

peachy 11-16-2005 11:23 PM

did he say they took the stronger ones b/c they were a threat and keep them or kill them?

i felt like i learned more but the way the episode ended at the same place as last week i felt like it got nowhere...i hate when they do this....but then again this is b/c i watched the whole 1st season all at once

Eurotrash 11-16-2005 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What? I thought we learned a decent amount in this episode... and it's the only one so far where I haven't absolutely detested Ana Lucia.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the same way.

11-16-2005 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
did he say they took the stronger ones b/c they were a threat and keep them or kill them?

i felt like i learned more but the way the episode ended at the same place as last week i felt like it got nowhere...i hate when they do this....but then again this is b/c i watched the whole 1st season all at once

[/ QUOTE ]
No this is Ana assumed, the bad guy actually said that they took the "good ones", inferring that her and the others weren't good ones, possibly saying that they have a bad past.

RacersEdge 11-16-2005 11:59 PM

A good episode. The Ana scene with Goodwin was great. She is very hot BTW.

CrazyEyez 11-17-2005 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
People need to pay attention more as well as have some patience. If they gave us everything in huge chunks it wouldn't be any fun.

1) They have a list of people's names and some knowledge of the background of these people. That's pretty big in my opinion.

2) They took "good" people for some reason. This ties into eugenics - creating a "master race" - one of the Hanso Foundation projects.

3) Perhaps the most out-of-place clue in the series to date: a glass eye? What the hell does that have to do with anything? Unless it's just a setup and we'll later come across someone with one eye.