Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What feels better? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394019)

12-08-2005 07:15 AM

Re: What feels better?

Turd is better since in most circumstances you will have to take longer to drop one. You can pee practically anywher.

codewarrior 12-08-2005 07:35 AM

Those of you who don't love that feeling of pure pleasure as a turgid turd you've been stockpiling all day puts pressure on your prostate as it slips past your loaf cutter are in denial.

Good day.

Blarg 12-08-2005 07:48 AM

Maybe gratitude or relief. But actual love, pure pleasure, and turds aren't a natural mix. At least not unless you're really, really into turds.

nickg1532 12-08-2005 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow 50%/50%

[/ QUOTE ]

I, myself, am having trouble deciding. When you truly having been holding it in for a LONG time, both are among the most intense feelings of relief that I can think of.

jakethebake 12-08-2005 01:45 PM

I can pretty much hold a crap forever, provided it's not diarrhea or something. But when I gotta pee, I gotta pee. And when I've held as long as i can and finally let go, well that's a pretty good feeling. I was actually on the phone with another 00ti0t recently and had to pee in a bottle in a McDonald's parking lot (the damn place was closed). I believe I commented how good it felt. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

imported_The Vibesman 12-08-2005 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, it depends on what kind of #2. Sometimes it's messy. Other times, you're in and out.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's almost never an in and out for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. Usually, it just comes out.

pokerdirty 12-08-2005 02:30 PM

*tee-hee* you are talking about poo poo and pee pee!

<font color="white"> jfc </font>

SackUp 12-08-2005 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can pretty much hold a crap forever, provided it's not diarrhea or something. But when I gotta pee, I gotta pee. And when I've held as long as i can and finally let go, well that's a pretty good feeling. I was actually on the phone with another 00ti0t recently and had to pee in a bottle in a McDonald's parking lot (the damn place was closed). I believe I commented how good it felt. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you pissed in a bottle? don't they have tons of bushes around ?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

12-08-2005 02:33 PM

I think splashin' the pot either way is just super!

wdeadwyler 12-08-2005 02:56 PM

Do you ever get the pleasure chills from shitting? I dont. While dropping a huge load that has been applying pressure is nice, it doesnt compare to the great feeling of draining a full hose.