Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Who are the OOT Regulars? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=345803)

sexdrugsmoney 09-27-2005 10:36 PM

Who are the OOT Regulars?

OOT, everybody comes here eventually but many make it their home.

But who? Who exactly are these "regulars" of OOT?

In a sea of noobs, there are pooh-bahs and carpel\'tunnels who call OOT home, but we need to name these regulars.

I know of these OOT regulars, please add to the list, so we can define who is worthy of the status, and who is not:

Regulars:

- Jakethebake

Add to the list. (regulars are expected to have ascertained x amount of posts or time, keep this in mind when deciding who is worthy of being called a 'regular' ie- staple of OOT)

tdarko 09-27-2005 10:38 PM

Re: Who are the OOT Regulars?

shajen. just look at his title.

Edge34 09-27-2005 10:42 PM

<---

I read those other "p****" forums more than anything, but most of my posting is done here.

Hell if I know if I'm a staple. People probably wouldn't even notice if I quit. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

kenberman 09-27-2005 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

In a sea of noobs, there are pooh-bahs and carpel\'tunnels who call OOT home, but we need to name these regulars.

I know of these OOT regulars, please add to the list, so we can define who is worthy of the status, and who is not:

Regulars:

- Jakethebake

Add to the list. (regulars are expected to have ascertained x amount of posts or time, keep this in mind when deciding who is worthy of being called a 'regular' ie- staple of OOT)

[/ QUOTE ]

that's quite a list you've accumulated

tonypaladino 09-27-2005 10:43 PM

I'm sure as hell not a staple, but I post here more than anywhere else. I read the p----r forums more, but I don't have enough to contribute there.

PITTM 09-27-2005 10:46 PM

patrick, big time

rj

sexdrugsmoney 09-27-2005 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Regulars:

- Jakethebake

[/ QUOTE ]

that's quite a list you've accumulated

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't spend alot of time in OOT so I wouldn't know, I imagine the list will be debated as it expands, if you spend time in OOT you should add to it who you feel is a regular.

Eurotrash 09-27-2005 10:50 PM

i'll throw out a few

Voltron
Patrick del OOT Grande
lucas9000
gorie

mason55 09-27-2005 10:54 PM

TheSaltCracka

newfant 09-27-2005 10:54 PM

Commodus. Very few posts, but each one was powerful.

That [censored] [censored] used to be a regular, but he seems to have left the building.