Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Relax people.... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353434)

Joe Tall 10-08-2005 08:20 PM

Relax people....

No announcement has been made. What does Panic do? Nothing.

Fcking chill out and wait till some official word is given. Freaking out over a bunch of posts on a forum is no way to make any sort of decisions on what is happening now.

speirs 10-08-2005 08:21 PM

Re: Relax people....

Joe you are my hero [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] At the right place at the right time.

Paxosmotic 10-08-2005 08:23 PM

What we need to do at times like these is band together and post as many threads on the topic as possible.

NewGuy 10-08-2005 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What does Panic do? Nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does telling people who probably just lost 100s or 1,000s of dollars of month of income to calm down? Nothing.

Thanks for the soothing words, Uncle Affiliate. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

IggyWH 10-08-2005 08:25 PM

PANIC PANIC!!!

I'm running around naked screaming as I type this...

craig r 10-08-2005 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What does Panic do? Nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does telling people who probably just lost 100s or 1,000s of dollars of month of income to calm down? Nothing.

Thanks for the soothing words, Uncle Affiliate. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tall's post did not say antyhing bad or good was going to happen. You are making assumptions that RB is going to end. He is saying it is to early to make that assumption. There is no need to panic. One good reason not to panic is that it won't do anything one way or the other.

craig

JeanieJ 10-08-2005 08:27 PM

How do we know when there is an official word? I am assuming it is for real because Multipoker now has 50/100 and 100/200 tables and has nobody on them. That's not the only reason but the shortest one. But panic does nothing. We as poker players can't do a thing about it but move on to Party/Stars/other sites.

edit, or play until the skins dry up and die.

kenberman 10-08-2005 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What we need to do at times like these is band together and post as many threads on the topic as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol

radar5 10-08-2005 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PANIC PANIC!!!

I'm running around naked screaming as I type this...

[/ QUOTE ]
Really!?! I'll be over in 5....

NewGuy 10-08-2005 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You are making assumptions that RB is going to end.
craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Main Entry: prob·a·bly
Pronunciation: 'prä-b&-blE, 'prä(b)-blE
Function: adverb
: insofar as seems reasonably true, factual, or to be expected : without much doubt <is probably happy> <it will probably rain>