Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   EXTENSION FOR ROUND ONE OF HULA PLAYOFFS (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=336451)

Evan 09-14-2005 02:18 AM

EXTENSION FOR ROUND ONE OF HULA PLAYOFFS

Post results and other stuff here.

wheelz 09-14-2005 02:42 AM

Re: HULA Playoffs Results Thread

etizzle, double or nothing?

NLSoldier 09-14-2005 03:41 AM

I think its pretty lame that we are rematching vs the same team that we just played in week 6.

fyodor 09-14-2005 03:45 AM

even lamer that Klepton and I still haven't played Week 6

NLSoldier 09-14-2005 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. im really glad rounder got the job done so it didnt have to come down to a forfeit.

you and klepton will get you match this week...

Grisgra 09-14-2005 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. im really glad rounder got the job done so it didnt have to come down to a forfeit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, as we are the home team this time I think that we get to set the schedule, no? Though I personally think this should be a best-of-10 deal (tiebreak = captains play) in general, as I said in the other thread.

NLSoldier 09-14-2005 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, as we are the home team this time I think that we get to set the schedule, no? Though I personally think this should be a best-of-10 deal (tiebreak = captains play) in general, as I said in the other thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you guys the home team? Werent we both 4-2? with us winning the head to head match? Or is that not how it was decided?

I like the best of 10 idea, but alot of poeple seem to have enough trouble playing the 1 match as it is...maybe for the championship?

MEbenhoe 09-14-2005 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you guys the home team? Werent we both 4-2? with us winning the head to head match? Or is that not how it was decided?

I like the best of 10 idea, but alot of poeple seem to have enough trouble playing the 1 match as it is...maybe for the championship?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure in the playoffs you just play your counterparts, at least this is how it worked in the past, but then again the confusion is understandable as someone failed to mention this to you.

NLSoldier 09-14-2005 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure in the playoffs you just play your counterparts, at least this is how it worked in the past, but then again the confusion is understandable as someone failed to mention this to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

im going off this grisga quote...

[ QUOTE ]

Actually, as we are the home team this time I think that we get to set the schedule, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

Grisgra 09-14-2005 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan, confirm?