Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Week 6 FFB Discussion/Bragging/Bitching (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=358848)

CD56 10-16-2005 01:57 PM

Week 6 FFB Discussion/Bragging/Bitching

I have Steve Smith in both my leagues. I am very happy.

Russ McGinley 10-16-2005 04:27 PM

Re: Week 6 FFB Discussion/Bragging/Bitching

Brag: Steve Smith rules. I win unless Peyton Manning throws 5 TDs to Reggie Wayne
Bitch: Chicago's D keeps villain from being obliterated before the late games even start.

CD56 10-16-2005 04:44 PM

i bothers me that they have steve returning punts, why would you risk losing him to injury, seems stupid to me

Cancer Merchant 10-16-2005 04:50 PM

Somebody get Eddie Kennison's face on a milk carton, stat.

bugstud 10-16-2005 04:50 PM

thomas jones on bench because the word was benson starting last time I checked the lineup.

mmbt0ne 10-16-2005 04:51 PM

Deuce McAllister
Hines Ward
Najeh Davenport
TJ Duckett
Alge Crumpler

Those are 5 names who were on my football team last week. 2 of the played this week. One of them went down on his first play with an ankle injury.

Russ McGinley 10-16-2005 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thomas jones on bench because the word was benson starting last time I checked the lineup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, I didn't even see that. Is Lovie Smith just toying with fantasy owners who have Jones? I like the Yahoo line:

[ QUOTE ]
Expect Cedric Benson to see some carries as well to keep Jones' workload down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Benson: 3 carries, 2 yards

10-16-2005 05:29 PM

brag: santana moss
picked up chris brown and antowain smith for some trade bait and both should look tempting in the coming week

bitch: vs. LT in both leagues...i do have brees/gates in both leagues though so that should neutralize his threat.
edit: just noticed dillon is not playing, crap

mblax10 10-16-2005 05:45 PM

I put Jones in on 2 teams at the last minute. NFL Gameday announced Jones would start this morning. I think it's time to cut your losses on Benson in non-keeper leagues. The few times he's carried, he's been very tenative. He can't pass protect at all the coaching staff has no confedience in him.

Today the Bears had the ball up 21-3 with 8 minutes left. Perfect chance for Benson to get some carries right? No, a less than 100% Jones carried the load and drove down for his 2nd score. If something was to happen to Jones, I can see Adrian Peterson seing the majority of the playing time.

Back to bragging, thank goodness for LT.

pudley4 10-16-2005 05:53 PM

Stupid ref

Bullshit call in the Denver game. There's no way you can overturn Anderson's TD - there's no clear angle that shows the ball wasn't in the endzone when his elbow hit.