Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Deep thoughts... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342119)

Cancuk 09-22-2005 02:14 PM

Deep thoughts...

what's your favourite?

Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.

and

I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless domination of our solar system.

cheers

Patrick del Poker Grande 09-22-2005 02:15 PM

Re: Deep thoughts...

Something along the lines of:

I always hate to see a family torn apart by something as simple as... a pack of ravenous wolves.

miajag81 09-22-2005 02:15 PM

I'd rather be rich than stupid.

Drew16 09-22-2005 02:18 PM

I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was THAT?!"

ChipWrecked 09-22-2005 02:20 PM

Hey jake! Will you tell the n00b this has been done before?

wtf:

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

jakethebake 09-22-2005 02:20 PM

My day sucks. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

lighterjobs 09-22-2005 02:23 PM

When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

Patrick del Poker Grande 09-22-2005 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

[/ QUOTE ]
I forgot about this one. Brilliant.

Wes ManTooth 09-22-2005 02:28 PM

This has been done before... but its such a good topic who cares...

"Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You." After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done."

09-22-2005 03:02 PM

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.