Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   I didn't know I was going to get a VIP bonus (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393456)

BIGRED 12-07-2005 02:14 PM

I didn\'t know I was going to get a VIP bonus

I didn't know I was going to get a VIP bonus, but I got some money put into my account few days ago labeled as "VIP Bonus". From what I've been reading on this forum, it sounds like players are given offers at the beginning of the month to meet certain goals. But I never got an offer so I thought I wasn't a VIP, but I still got something. I do play alot, so it's not a total surprise. Of course, I'm happy about it, but I want to find out more on how it works. I emailed party poker 2 days ago(info@partypoker.com) regarding this but I haven't heard anything.

Did anyone get VIP bonuses without knowing that you were in line for one? Also, is there a different email address I should use specifically for VIP bonuses?

pineapple888 12-07-2005 02:18 PM

Re: I didn\'t know I was going to get a VIP bonus

Others have reported the same thing -- see the long thread currently going on the topic.

The email is vip@partypoker.com .

It might be a big mistake to point out that you got paid without an offer. In your position, I'd leave that alone, simply inquire about your offer for December, and take it from there.

BIGRED 12-07-2005 02:44 PM

Thanks for the email. Is there a section on the partypoker website that outlines how this VIP bonus thing works? I couldn't find it.

pineapple888 12-07-2005 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the email. Is there a section on the partypoker website that outlines how this VIP bonus thing works? I couldn't find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. Nothing in writing... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

grouchie 12-07-2005 04:47 PM

that's a good position to be in.
I received an offer last month and still have not received my bonus.
I wrote once to ask about it, they said Dec 5th.
I have written since then and have not gotten a response back.

BIGRED 12-07-2005 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that's a good position to be in.
I received an offer last month and still have not received my bonus.
I wrote once to ask about it, they said Dec 5th.
I have written since then and have not gotten a response back.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are right. I certainly am happy about it, but I'm just confused about how it works. I hope they will be more systematic about the whole process once they get past the initial stages of this VIP program. It would be nice to have something like what they have now when you get a deposit bonus or any other kind of bonus that requires raked hands... That is, have a section on your Account page that tells you what you've been offered for a given month and how you are tracking to meet your goal.