Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   50 cent Pros Semi rant little content (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388834)

steamboatin 12-01-2005 12:15 AM

50 cent Pros Semi rant little content

Okay, I am playing 3-6 holdem on Hollywood poker, single table, the table is very tight so I decide to play a little $.50-1 omaha.

Just about the third hand, I flop two small pair and decide to bet, I had three callers, check called the turn and filled up on the river. Not exactly a stellar play but I was just donking around and won half the pot. Immediately, I get berated for betting the flop, not harsh but a sarcastic, "That's what you bet the flop with? Good play, Keep it up, etc."

I kinda go into a mini rant." I am playing 3-6 holdem on another table and amd just playing Omaha for fun, so just save your comments for someone who cares.' I enjoyed that so much, I continued with, "all you Poker Geniuses here at the 50 cent table need to jump up and play Pot Limit for thousands of dollars per hand and leave all us fish alone."

the guy left shortly afterwards, but I don't know if he went to play Pot Limit.

Rants like this are stupid and useless but they sometimes feel really good.

That guy isn't going to stop being an ass. What did want to do? Encourage me to play better?

I stopped donking around after that, still paying much more attention to the 3-6 game but I played better against him.

12-01-2005 01:11 AM

Re: 50 cent Pros Semi rant little content

Beset, this is the type of post you should straight-up delete.

12-01-2005 03:40 AM

Fold preflop... flop bet is spewing here.

Ironman 12-01-2005 10:05 AM

Steam,

This was the perfect opportunity for you to set up a table image that would both loosen up the table (as they would want to play against you) and make the others think you are a bad player. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Use it to your advantage.

Dave

Mendacious 12-01-2005 11:58 AM

Face it, you miss Ribbo!

TheWorstPlayer 12-01-2005 12:08 PM

You will never be a good poker player. You do not have the temperment for it.

12-01-2005 12:50 PM

Yeah, we all talk smack. I think it gets more heated in O8N because bad beats r' us.

Tex

steamboatin 12-01-2005 04:06 PM

Oh lighten up a little, just because I told someone to leave me alone, dosen't mean I can't play or will never be a good poker player. The importaqnt part is what happens 99% of the time, not what happens one time out of a hundred.

The other guy started it and all I said was go way and leave me alone. I didn't rip into him or start an arguement.

Its my money and if I want to loosen up a little at the 50 cent table, guess what.

soko 12-01-2005 04:25 PM

I tried to play hold'em and omaha at the same time and it really screwed me up, i began thinking that I could draw to a hand using only one card from my omaha hand and that I had to use both cards from my hold'em hand. I'm not gonna try that agian.

12-01-2005 04:28 PM

OMG 3-6 TEXAS HOLD THEM?