Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (OT) Help me pick a topic for Daliman (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=382869)

Apathy 11-21-2005 07:54 PM

Re: (OT) Help me pick a topic for Daliman

I picked Wong Teaser 'cause I don't know what it is.

For the person who asked, BJ Camo is learning how to count cards while not appearing like a card counter. Basically drinking it up and gambling on otehr stuff and not making your betting system too obvious i guess... (I don't really know much about it).

johnnybeef 11-21-2005 08:18 PM

Wong teasers come from a Stanford Wong book on sports betting. Essentially it is a system of making teaser bets where you have an edge due to a point spread that covers both 3 and 7 points in nfl football games (most games are settled between 3 and 7 points). I would go into more detail about it, but I was zoned out when Dali explained it to me. Lets just say that I lost $200 plus a $200 deposit bonus on these things.

The Student 11-21-2005 09:07 PM

I'm with the karaoke hitz all the way! What's more important - learning how to make the big tourney score or learning how to party like a true poker star once you make the big score? Obviously it's all about the partying - witness Antonio Esfandiari's stellar poker career as proof.

Personally, I'm a big karaoke skank with a bad voice, but I know how to rock the mike when it comes to karaoke and that more than makes up for my negative ROI in the $50s.

it's all about Bon Jovi, Sister Christian, and Neil Diamond.

ts-

Exitonly 11-21-2005 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'd go with wong teasers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone's going to have to explain this to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

wong wrote like the only decent book on sports betting, i dunno what the thing with his teasers is, as i havn't read his book cause i'm lazy, but i'd like to learn it.

plus all the other options are boring.

The Yugoslavian 11-21-2005 09:12 PM

If Slim wants to learn how to party he needs to just roll to the other side of Vegas and look up ye ol' ob/gyn. Dali just kills Karaoke b/c of his voice mainly. I don't think it can be taught. Unless slim has this amazing falsetto no one knows about....or unless he can get his bunny to play accompanying piano for him. I hear chicks dig guys who have bunnies that can do that.

Yugoslav

SuitedSixes 11-21-2005 09:13 PM

If all fairness, if Slim wants to learn about having his Wong teased, Yugo is the expert there. He has travelled the globe to have his Wong teased.

fluorescenthippo 11-21-2005 09:26 PM

what is comp counting? too lazy to google

Slim Pickens 11-21-2005 11:11 PM

No karaoke either. I can't sing, dance, or spell, nor do I care that I can't.

Shilly 11-21-2005 11:21 PM

I voted dating women taller than yourself. I don't really have a reason why. I am 6'2" and dating a woman taller than me would be horrifying. I am also drunk. This is the first "I am drunk" post I've ever made. It makes me feel ashamed. But [censored] you guys, I'm going to drink more.

microbet 11-22-2005 12:36 AM

I voted sportsbetting, eventhough I know you aren't interested, because I am, and I figure you could teach me what he taught you.

That's a hijack opening for any of you degenerates to go into your sportsbetting theories.