Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   large sums of cash/trust issue (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=371945)

11-04-2005 07:16 PM

Re: large sums of cash/trust issue

How about stashing it between your mattress and the box spring. I can't imagine someone getting to it without waking you up.

daryn 11-04-2005 07:21 PM

i am often in hotels with large sums of cash and people i don't trust 100%. i just sleep in a pair of jeans and put the money in the front pocket.

in your case you could put the money under your mattress, like, in the exact middle,.. no way he could get it without getting you off the bed.

tdarko 11-04-2005 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in your case you could put the money under your mattress, like, in the exact middle,.. no way he could get it without getting you off the bed.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is perfect, especially for scenario 1.

11-04-2005 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

sleep with it on your person.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just love this use of the word "person". LOL.

BTW, putting some of it in your locked car is always an option. Of course you run the infinitely small risk of having your car stolen that night. I'd put 25%-33% of it in your car. At any rate, disperse it and keep note of where it all is.

Make a list of places where your money is. It is important to not lose the list! <---- that SNL writer in that old investment company commercial.

Bluffoon 11-04-2005 07:53 PM

I stopped hiding money places when I started finding money I forgot I hid. Keep it on you.

lufbradolly 11-04-2005 07:55 PM

I'm hammered and apparently banned from the union. Wish there was fit girs who frequented this forum. Ones who live in loughborough, England.

I sleep with anything on.........

Jeebus 11-04-2005 07:59 PM

stow it safely under your nutsack by weaking some tightey whiteys. But first remember to wrap it in plastic so you don't get taint juice on it.

I don't actually know how big 18K wads are though so that might take an enormous nutsack.

bwana devil 11-04-2005 08:00 PM

you just won $18,000. go spring another $45 on a cheap hotel room next door and sleep there by yourself.

tdarko 11-04-2005 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't actually know how big 18K wads are though so that might take an enormous nutsack.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But first remember to wrap it in plastic so you don't get taint juice on it.

[/ QUOTE ]
you don't have enough taint juice.

Amid Cent 11-04-2005 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm hammered and apparently banned from the union. Wish there was fit girs who frequented this forum.
I sleep with anything on.........

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going with whatever the hell this guy said.