Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   whats the deal with your screenname? *DELETED* (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367323)

chuddo 10-28-2005 02:52 PM

whats the deal with your screenname? *DELETED*

blah, people replied before i could delete after yeti informed me: "been done., boring."

Patrick del Poker Grande 10-28-2005 02:54 PM

Re: whats the deal with your screenname?

My parents gave me my name, so you'll have to ask them. They don't post here, though.

Dominic 10-28-2005 02:55 PM

my parents came up with it.

swede123 10-28-2005 02:55 PM

Mine is pretty lame. I usually go as Swede or BigSwede for screen-names, but both of these were taken and I just wanted to post something or other so I went with swede123 for something easy to remember. By the way, my challenge to the user "Swede" regarding a duel to the death for the rights to the Swede screen-name still stands.

Swede

JihadOnTheRiver 10-28-2005 02:56 PM

I've been using Jihad out of context for a very long time (prior to Team America: World Police). This is a poker sight, so I thought it would work. On PP, a lot of people call me a lot of names, but here the names gone over well.

I have, usually when drunk, quite often screamed Jihad at people. They're usually as white as I am and they're usually apalled.

PokerGoblin 10-28-2005 02:57 PM

My Handle is a mutation of the word 'Assgoblin', which I invented back in 1999. The word is everywhere now, but no one said it before I did.

PG

The Yugoslavian 10-28-2005 02:57 PM

I got this nickname in college when everyone realized Freshman year that I looked like Peja Stojakovic.

I'm definitely part Slavic/Eastern European although I'm not sure exactly what my genetic makeup is since I was adopted.

Patrick: Your parents named you 'Patrick del Poker Grande'? That is pretty sweet! Or mean, I'd imagine growing up with 'del Poker Grande' attached to my name would suck at times.

Yugoslav

imported_The Vibesman 10-28-2005 02:57 PM

My last name starts with "Vi". My friends started calling me Vi in junior high, this turned into "Vibes" or "Bad Vibes," and eventually into Vibesman. I added the "The" to differentiate myself from just A Vibesman. As a musician I used the nickname for years. All my old friends still call me Vi, Vibes or Vibesman. I also own the domain name, and about 6 email addresses with some variation on vibesman.

It's really kind of silly, after all. But it's kind of a part of me now. I suppose I'll always be The Vibesman. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

JihadOnTheRiver 10-28-2005 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My Handle is a mutation of the word 'Assgoblin', which I invented back in 1999. The word is everywhere now, but no one said it before I did.

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea how incorrect your assumption is.

swede123 10-28-2005 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

Sucker. My grandpa used to call his brother an assgoblin all the time back in the 20s.

Swede