Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Poker Stars ViP FFP (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405316)

SoSo 12-26-2005 10:41 AM

Poker Stars ViP FFP

This is so good.

http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp_store_pokeraccessories.html

Nomad84 12-27-2005 01:38 AM

Re: Poker Stars ViP FFP

[ QUOTE ]
This is so good.

Fixed link

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm stoked about the electronics. I'd planned to get a couple of 2001FPs in a couple of months. I figure I'll have enough FPP for one by early Feb. and another a couple of months later. Then an Ipod nano. Then I'm saving for the 50" plasma TV [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

12-27-2005 03:14 AM

If you're that desperate to get a 2001FP, just go to boogster or some similar site. In the bonus $ you clear, the additional bonus money they give you, and the money you make, you'll get a 2001FP in about a week.

Slider

obsidian 12-27-2005 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is so good.

Fixed link

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm stoked about the electronics. I'd planned to get a couple of 2001FPs in a couple of months. I figure I'll have enough FPP for one by early Feb. and another a couple of months later. Then an Ipod nano. Then I'm saving for the 50" plasma TV [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
You are better off getting the Dell gift cards and buying them yourself.

12-27-2005 03:51 AM

for some reason, I really want that "name a star" thing

snowbank 12-27-2005 04:26 AM

If you're that desperate to get a 2001FP, just go to boogster or some similar site. In the bonus $ you clear, the additional bonus money they give you, and the money you make, you'll get a 2001FP in about a week.

explain

SoSo 12-27-2005 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are better off getting the Dell gift cards and buying them yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

please tell me this is a estimate and you didn't actually work this out $ for FPP.

MicroBob 12-27-2005 01:43 PM

I'm sure it's an estimate...but I'm also sure it's correct.

the price that you get from Stars directly for a monitor is going to be pretty high compared with the type of deal you should be able to get by just going to site and using some coupon to bring the price down.

I think it always says on their site that the cost of the 2001FP is $749 for example...but you are pretty foolish if you actually pay that much for it since it should be easy to bring the price down to $450 or lower.
So if you used the gift-card and got it yourself you should be able to get a better deal I suspect (and you can just hang onto the card and wait for the best deal to surface)

12-27-2005 03:18 PM

I like the travel mug

Nomad84 12-27-2005 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Slider

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the cash for it, but I'm playing a lot at Stars anyway, so this way I get something useful for my FPP. I am well aware of PSO, Boogster, etc. Bonuses account for over half of my bankroll. At this point, I'm less interested in searching for the best bonuses and constantly changing sites, and more interested in trying to improve my game. I do all of the major reloads, excluding a lot of the Cryptos, but I'll be looking for rb instead of bonuses for most of my future signups.

Regarding the giftcards, you are correct that getting the Dell giftcard and ordering the monitors using it would be a better deal. The monitor works out to $560 worth of FPP by itself. The problem is that the only gift card is $2000 for 125000 FPP (62.5 FPP/$). I don't care to wait that long for my monitors and I don't have any real use for the other $1k worth of Dell stuff anyway. If I ever actually end up getting a TV or something later on, I'll look into the gift cards, but otherwise it isn't worth it to me.