Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Party Poker November VIP Payments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391233)

12-04-2005 05:40 PM

Party Poker November VIP Payments

How many people have recieved there payments yet? I haven't emailed them yet as I am waiting till the 5th, but I just wanted to know how many people have recieved there payments. Thanks!

eleventy 12-04-2005 09:39 PM

Re: Party Poker November VIP Payments

The email I got said the 5th and a new program would be emailed out on the 5th also.

12-05-2005 11:33 AM

Well it is the 5th today and I have not received anything yet.

MINETZ 12-05-2005 11:42 AM

dont expect anything until much later. Im not getting my hopes up for anything before 10 PM, as of late PP customer support has not been the best, its also really early.

DarkKnight 12-05-2005 01:22 PM

just got mine - since i didn't hit my target it was prorated (sort of - short about 30% by my calculations)

MicroBob 12-05-2005 02:10 PM

E-mail I got today from my new VIP-club rep (I think my old one isn't there anymore):

We will adjust your reward accordingly, and these awards should be paid by Wednesday at the latest. Please keep in mind the actual percentage paid may be slightly less than what you would have received had you met the original target.

The December offer has not been put out yet, but we expect this week. Naturally any offer you receive will be pro-rated based on the shortened time frame. As the VIP Club program is still very new, we are working out the kinks as quickly as possible.

DarkKnight 12-05-2005 02:16 PM

"inconceivable (or prorated)...I don't think that means what you (party) think it means."

bengele 12-05-2005 02:21 PM

I just got mine. Showed up in my account activity as "VIP Bonus November" I met my goal and got the full amount. I have not seen an e-mail for it however.

arizona 12-05-2005 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just got mine. Showed up in my account activity as "VIP Bonus November" I met my goal and got the full amount. I have not seen an e-mail for it however.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. Mine ended up being almost 60% of the RB that I used to get at Eurobet. Not too shabby, I guess. I 4 table 3-6 6max.
Except now that I think about it, I think I was given a little more than what they offered. I will have to wait for their email to find out though, as I don't remember the exact details of the offer. But it definitely worked out to 60% of my former RB.

TheMetetron 12-05-2005 02:45 PM

So I've just recently started playing on Party again (maybe last week of November).

I 4-table the $10/20 6max on there and have some unmentionable.

Can I still qualify for the VIP thing? How do I go about doing so?

Catt 12-05-2005 03:13 PM

I was told in an email last week that it would hit my account by the end of this week. I checked this morning and it has been credited already.

miami32 12-05-2005 03:30 PM

Party not only paid me today, but paid me more then they owed me. Although, I still have yet to get an email about it.

PauliF 12-05-2005 05:07 PM

i closed my old party account because it was unlucky and opened a new one
i did this about 2 weeks into last month

i had no VIP offer on the new account but good old party have given me $275
i played about 20k hands with the new account
i think this is good
and look forward to next month

Back In Black 12-05-2005 05:24 PM

I was offered $710 for 30k hands last month. I know I didn't hit the mark as I took 1 week off, but I know I played at least 65-80% of the 30k hands. This morning I was credited $350. That is bull. I was told that the payment would be proportional, but this is not.

MINETZ 12-05-2005 05:40 PM

this is such horseshit... partypoker has sent me an e mail saying they would credit me with $750 even tho I didnt clear the complete bonus, I was credited with $250 instead, e mails are gonna fly!

MicroBob 12-05-2005 05:55 PM

the reason i got an e-mail was because I sent one last week basically saying 'where's my money' and also saying 'i have no offer pending for december...so the bulk of my play will be on other sites who have extended me offers'

I too was originally told that my pay-out would be proportional to the goal that they gave.

My goal was 30k raked for $1250...and I played 23.4k raked.
If they fall well short of the appropriate percentage then I will remind them that I was promised that I would get the correct percentage for however much I played...otherwise I would not have agreed to a higher goal that I might not achieve.

However, I also was issued a thanksgiving-bonus e-mail for 9k points which I believe I achieved.
So that should be another $250 if I get both bonuses so I shouldn't be too bad off...and if they pay me both then I'll be willing to let a shortage on the first one slide IF it's not too drastically far off.

I'm not trying to make waves...I just want my dough and want good offers for the coming months.

MicroBob 12-05-2005 05:59 PM

okay...I just checked.

I was supposed to get $1250 for 30k hands.
Instead I got $600 for 23.4k hands.

This is a fairly significant shortage and I'm not very happy about it (especially since I was originally promised 75% payment if I reached 75% of the goal...or whatever).

I achieved 78% of the goal...but got paid less than 50% of the money.
I should have gotten $975 but only got $600 meaning I only got 61.5% of what I should have gotten.

I agree with others that this is upsetting.
If they promise me something (full-percentage of pay related to percentage of total hands towards the goal) they should have the class to stick to that promise.

augie00 12-05-2005 06:11 PM

Got my payment. I did not even know I had an offer for November!!! (thought it was for december)

WarBus 12-05-2005 06:35 PM

I was offered $1000 for 27000 hands. Bonus was received today.

I have not received an email about a December Bonus or about completing the November bonus.

MINETZ 12-05-2005 06:36 PM

microbob, I suggest we all write nasty e mails demanding atleast what we were offered and the fact that they did this is lying and cheating their supposed "vips"

pineapple888 12-05-2005 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
okay...I just checked.

I was supposed to get $1250 for 30k hands.
Instead I got $600 for 23.4k hands.

This is a fairly significant shortage and I'm not very happy about it (especially since I was originally promised 75% payment if I reached 75% of the goal...or whatever).

I should have gotten $975 but only got $600 meaning I only got 61.5% of what I should have gotten.

I agree with others that this is upsetting.
If they promise me something (full-percentage of pay related to percentage of total hands towards the goal) they should have the class to stick to that promise.

[/ QUOTE ]

My problem is similar, but I went over the target by 50%, and got nothing extra.

Since I expected to play about that much, I had explicitly confirmed with the phone rep that 150% of my target would get 150% of the bonus.

Sigh. If they get enough complaints, maybe they'll do something. It obviously was not an isolated incident.

MINETZ 12-05-2005 07:09 PM

Im sure that partypoker will atleast compensate us for the money that they promised us.

Raising Kane 12-05-2005 07:27 PM

I received mine and didn't even know i was going to be getting it because they never sent me an offer.

wdcbooks 12-05-2005 09:02 PM

Glad to hear that there was someone else who was told that you would be paid proportionally if you went over your quota as well. I went well over just figuring that it was an easy calculation to figure out the correct bonus amount. Lo and behold I was told I would get the minimum amount.

And of course I have no offer for December yet.

MicroBob 12-05-2005 09:41 PM

For those intereste...here's the e-mail I have sent.
I don't find it to be especially nasty.

I've been playing at non-party sites lately (mostly) and have signed-up for a couple sites that I have never played on before. These other sites are giving me decent bonuses and have other incentives too.
I'm not super-tied down to party. If they want to short me, and then if they give me a crappy offer for December (which they really should have given before December started) and continue to run this in a super-disorganized fashion then it will be up to me as a customer to decide how much I actually want to play there.

Anyway...here's the e-mail I have sent.
Feel free to use any of these ideas in your e-mails to them regarding this issue.

----------------------------------------

I see I have received $600 for the 23.4k hands I played in November.
The original goal was supposed to be $1250 for 30k hands.
However, it was expressly stated by my VIP-rep that however much I played in the month I would get the corresponding percentage of the goal.

For example, it was explained that if I achieved 75% of the goal I would get paid exactly 75%.

If this hadn't been explained to me previously I would not have agreed to such a high goal of hands and also would not have been as lax about not achieving the total of 30k raked-hands.

The payment I received is a fairly significant shortage.

I should have gotten $975 (78% of $1250) but only got $600 meaning I only got 61.5% of what I should have gotten.

I suspect that my previous party VIP-rep isn't there anymore...but I believe that I agreed to this goal and the terms therein in good-faith.

If a representative of Party promises that this is how it's going to be done then I believe I have every right to expect that Party will fulfill its obligation as per the terms of the original agreement.

Additionally, this is the 2nd month in a row that the payment I have received was short of the original offer and that I have had to remind Party that they should pay me more money.
This is inconvenient, frustrating and time-consuming.

I have a real concern that Party will come up with some excuse to not pay me the money that I was originally promised.
If this happens then I will certainly feel slighted and deceived.

The basic idea behind the VIP-club is great imo. trying to reward your high-volume players is certainly well-intentioned.
But when I am promised one thing by party I feel it is party's obligation to deliver on that promise.

In this case, I was promised that I would receive 75% of $1250 (or 78.9% or whatever) if I played hands corresponding to 75% of the goal.

I hope you strongly consider making the correction and giving me the appropriate payment for my play last month.

sincerely,
Bob xxxxxxxxx

MINETZ 12-05-2005 10:00 PM

nice letter... you were a lot nicer than I was in mine... could you post your responce when you get one?

MicroBob 12-05-2005 10:24 PM

"could you post your responce IF you get one?"

fixed.

and yes I will.

MINETZ 12-05-2005 11:24 PM

My e mail:
Hello,
Today I was told I would find $750 extra dollars in my account today due to
the email attached below. I was instead credited $250. When I talked to a
VIP representative via the phone I was told that if I were to not complete
the entire bonus that I would be compensated proportionally. I did not
expect the full $750 to be transferred to my account because I did not
actually finish the bonus, but I did expect to find the proportional amount
of the bonus to be found in my account, which is $330.3. I expect that party
poker will compensate me for ATLEAST the difference between the amount given
and the amount promised. What you have done is told me that you will give me
an amount of money for an amount of play, what you have done is not only lie
to a valued customer, but also cheat a valued customer. This is UNACCEPTABLE
and I expect to be compensated or I will move to another website.
Thanks
Arthur

my response:

Dear Arthur,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand your concern and have forwarded your email to our management. They will look into the matter and get back to you as soon as possible. I am sorry for the inconvenience and would like to thank you for your patience.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Wouterv
Party Poker VIP Club
Customer Care

Voltron87 12-06-2005 12:02 AM

how do you joing the VIP thing and get an offer? what if you have RB, can it be stacked on that as bonus?

Michaelson 12-06-2005 02:50 AM

I assume everyone is counting raked hands and not total hands?

I sent them an email a few days ago to find out what I'd get. They told me the minimum. I replied with a two line email saying that I played twice my quota, and was told I'd raceive payment proportionally. Today I received three times my minimum payment.

Perseus 12-06-2005 04:56 AM

Instead of emailing, I called them. I was given 300 even though I was told 400, and after 10 minutes of explaining they instantly put 100 back into my account.

I would encourage others to take the 15 minutes to call and speak to them, worked for me.

MicroBob 12-06-2005 05:21 AM

will do.

since i've already e-mailed i'll wait a couple days to see if that accomplishes anything first though.

glad it worked out for you and that there is apparently hope for the rest of us who got a little screwed.

As I mentioned in my e-mail to them though...this is the 2nd mth in a row I've had to waste my time re-explaining to them how much they said they were going to give me...add to that the annoyance factor of not even knowing if I'm going to get the money due and these situations get tireseome pretty darned fast.

I appreciate their efforts to try to get rewards for their high-volume players...but the hassle one has to go through is awful. And I hate feeling like I'm the one begging them to get the full amount of money I should be getting.

Anyway..end of rant...still holding out hope that the VIP-club gets their freaking act together.

Back In Black 12-06-2005 05:45 AM

Where can I find how many RAKED hands I play in a certain time period? I'm assuming you are getting this figure from PT?

Michaelson 12-06-2005 05:49 AM

Email them and ask.

grouchie 12-06-2005 07:08 AM

even though I was told the 5th, i have received nothing yet.

Thunda 12-06-2005 07:33 AM

I'm in the same position as grouchie above ..

I was told $450 for 12K hands and altho I know I didn't hit the target as a went away for a week or so, I was told on the 1st of Dec I would be paid a proportional amount ..

Now the 6th .. and nothing

12-06-2005 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

my response:

Dear Arthur,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand your concern and have forwarded your email to our management. They will look into the matter and get back to you as soon as possible. I am sorry for the inconvenience and would like to thank you for your patience.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Wouterv
Party Poker VIP Club
Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the exact same email (is the name Wouterv hindi for "screw you" ?) and still haven't gotten any of my bonus. The program itself was a great idea, but they sure know how to drop the ball. I'm sure not putting in much time there until they figure out what they're doing.

tigerite 12-06-2005 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was offered $1000 for 27000 hands. Bonus was received today.

I have not received an email about a December Bonus or about completing the November bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the December ones won't be for a week or so:

[ QUOTE ]

I am delighted to confirm that a PartyPoker.com VIP Club offer will be sent
to you by pop up and email in the month of December after the 14th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Digs 12-06-2005 09:04 AM

paid~

hemstock 12-06-2005 09:29 AM

The deal I got was for $160 per 4k raked hands. I played over 18k raked hands this month and received only $200. Should have seen that coming from party. Let's see what happens.