Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Home Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   My Custom Labels (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=138496)

Ratman138 10-20-2004 09:05 PM

My Custom Labels

I just got my custom labels from MMA Poker Supply. They are really great. I have the cheap 11.5 gram dice chips and with the addition of the labels they are now less slick. i feel as if i can stack em with ease and they sound a little different. Better i'd say. I would like to show the design, but only have an email with them in it. But here is a description: My favorite movie is Reservior Dogs, so i got the 5 main guys, its their head shot from their respective special edition DVD. the back ground color is the same as their name. and the wording is a play on the quote "ok ramblers, lets get rambling." mine is obviously "ok gamblers, lets get gambling."
if anyone can tell me how to post the pic from the email, i will.

ddollevoet 10-20-2004 09:32 PM

Re: My Custom Labels

Did you have a good experience with them? Is the quality good? How many custom designs did you have?

I was thinking about using them. Your feedback is welcomed.

stom 10-20-2004 10:16 PM

Thats pretty catchy, Reservoir Dogs is a great movie.

TenPercenter 10-20-2004 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My favorite movie is Reservior Dogs, so i got the 5 main guys, its their head shot from their respective special edition DVD. the back ground color is the same as their name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that's a GREAT idea. Perfect, really! I hope you can post them.

Ten

Ratman138 10-20-2004 11:14 PM

I would love to show em off, so if you want to see them, i would be glad to email you pics.
As for MMA, they were very very quick. My email blocker blocked their proofs so that delayed me almost a week. I called them and received the proofs about 10 seconds after i hung up. they were ready 24 hours after i gave the idea. Once i confirmed my order it took 48 hours to have them at my door. I would definitly recommed them for a change off scenery and more security.

js13_tps 10-21-2004 01:54 PM

whats their website? It didn't come up on a yahoo search.

Thanks.

oumagic 10-21-2004 02:38 PM

www.mmapokersupply.com
I bought the one page of samples and got yesterday

Texter 10-21-2004 03:39 PM

so they just fit the inner circle of the chip?

ncskiier 10-21-2004 04:09 PM

How much were they?

oumagic 10-21-2004 04:57 PM

It was like $7.50 for the 63 samples. If I end up buying them, I was thinking @ $0.10/chip 500+ chips. You can get them a little cheaper I think through ebay. I got samples from MMA direct through their website and from a "slamdunkimports" on ebay. They make a blah cheap chip look quite a bit better. But get samples of both the chips and labels. The $7.50 was worth it to see my designed label on sample chip I was looking at...