Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Opinions on Green Plastic's Site? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394105)

12-08-2005 10:22 AM

Opinions on Green Plastic\'s Site?

Just curious as to what anyone who possibly has a subscription at his site thinks about it. Not sure if I am allowed to link to it.

Edit: Posting this here because many of his videos are applicable to the High Stakes UB games that a lot of you frequent.

tomtemor 12-08-2005 12:03 PM

Re: Opinions on Green Plastic\'s Site?

I'm also interested in knowing this, also are videos like his available for free anywhere? And YES; I'm cheap.

captZEEbo1 12-08-2005 12:31 PM

from what I hear they're useful for $1/2 through $5/10 but not higher really

Benholio 12-08-2005 02:35 PM

I'd be interested to read some reviews too. Have just made my way into the $2NL tables, so this might be worthwhile. Surely some people here have subcribed and can give us the lowdown?

Rotating Rabbit 12-08-2005 02:46 PM

I paid 9 bucks for one of his 5-10 ones awhileback, cant remember which one -it was 6max. Nothing you wouldnt already know strategy wise, but i found his mindset/emotionless state interesting. From the video it appeared he had not a trace of ego, very polite and respectful towards his opponents. Now that could have been a front of course u cant tell from 30 mins, but I thought it was interesting. e.g. his opponent makes a probably bad river call with A high (and wins pot) and he's like 'ok so he made a loose call there, thats interesting, i'll take that into consideration, see if i can take advantage' where as i would have been like 'u gotta be kidding me' type thought.

greg nice 12-08-2005 02:53 PM

he probably does the voice overs after the vid is taken

just like the espn announcers

Benholio 12-08-2005 03:00 PM

Any idea if it is mostly 6-max or if there is a significant amount of full-ring material there?

I looked at the video list without signing up and it appears there are a handful of videos for each player listed there. Is this the entire selection? (ex: 8 vids for Green Plastic)

Sponger15SB 12-08-2005 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, seems like too much work. plus its probably more fun for him to do stuff while he is playing? I dunno. Watching one of the sample vids it seemed genuine to me.

KaneKungFu123 12-08-2005 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, seems like too much work. plus its probably more fun for him to do stuff while he is playing? I dunno. Watching one of the sample vids it seemed genuine to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

$5/10 is 1/10 of the stakes he normally plays, I think he can control himself through losing $200 bucks to not curse out his opponent [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

excession 12-08-2005 04:17 PM

for free? Sure - check out the bill filmaff site and remember 'always value bet your nuts'