Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Does anyone here like lobster? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394015)

12-08-2005 04:35 AM

Does anyone here like lobster?

I've only had lobster on a few occasions. Seems you have to drown it in butter in order for it to taste good. Plus it's a bitch to eat.. too pricey for what it is. Dunno... more a meat and potatoes kind of guy. Thoughts?

daryn 12-08-2005 04:36 AM

Re: Does anyone here like lobster?

it's pretty good. butter is good but not necessary. i like the taste of lobster. it's really good if you make it with a nice sauce for spaghetti.

pryor15 12-08-2005 04:38 AM

i only eat it if it's within 25 miles of the ocean, but i love it when it's fresh like that.

JaBlue 12-08-2005 04:39 AM

I prefer crab

dblgutshot 12-08-2005 04:39 AM

Never had lobster with butter even though thats how I alawys see it on TV. Only had it with chinese cream sauce and I love it. Yea its kind of a bitch to eat but you don't eat it all the time so whatever. Fun to be messy.

kyro 12-08-2005 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've only had lobster on a few occasions. Seems you have to drown it in butter in order for it to taste good. Plus it's a bitch to eat.. too pricey for what it is. Dunno... more a meat and potatoes kind of guy. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eating lobster is a day's work. I have never felt like giving the time or the effort into dismantling a once-living creature so I can eat it. I have never had lobster, so I don't know if it's any good or not.

tonypaladino 12-08-2005 04:44 AM

A good lobster, with properly garlicy butter is one of the best things in life.

12-08-2005 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it's pretty good. butter is good but not necessary. i like the taste of lobster. it's really good if you make it with a nice sauce for spaghetti.

[/ QUOTE ]

That does sound good.

ChipWrecked 12-08-2005 04:46 AM

I don't eat bottom-feeders.

<font color="white"> I don't give lawyers head, either. </font>

daryn 12-08-2005 04:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That does sound good.

[/ QUOTE ]

95% of the times i eat lobster it is made this way. throw all the lobsters right in the pot with the sauce, cooked while the sauce cooks. gives the spaghetti sauce an outrageous flavor and cooks the lobster.