Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Peak Hours/NonPeak Hours (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378040)

nthn2fancy 11-14-2005 05:07 AM

Peak Hours/NonPeak Hours

I play the 33s, should i expect a big difference in results playing during the day?

11-14-2005 05:12 AM

Re: Peak Hours/NonPeak Hours

Yes. People with no job but play the poker full time play mostly during the day but those who not play many and are bad player do after there work.

caretaker1 11-14-2005 05:14 AM

I have, in my experience. Noticeably tougher day competition.

swiftrhett 11-14-2005 05:31 AM

I believe peak hours are easier.

mshalen 11-14-2005 07:54 AM

Do you mean better playing competitors or easier to beat? During the day I have found the players to have better skills but they are also easier to read and beat. I check to see who is multitabling (is that a word?) and they recieve special attention. During peak hours the typical players ability is worse but the variance is higher due to people playing junk like T8o UTG and hitting the flop.

splashpot 11-14-2005 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you mean better playing competitors or easier to beat? During the day I have found the players to have better skills but they are also easier to read and beat. I check to see who is multitabling (is that a word?) and they recieve special attention. During peak hours the typical players ability is worse but the variance is higher due to people playing junk like T8o UTG and hitting the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]
More "good players are easier to beat" nonsense.

Hornacek 11-14-2005 08:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is wrong. peak hours is def easier.

Degen 11-14-2005 08:51 AM

doesnt matter when u play, the games are always full of fish [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

USCSigma1097 11-14-2005 10:01 AM

I find that peak hours are noticably easier to beat. Contrary to what other shenanigans are being tossed around, better players are not easier to beat.

I play the 33's when there are more than 60,000 on Party, the 22's when there are more than 40,000, and 11's below that threshold. This has produced good results so far.

Good Luck at the tables bro,
Sigma

zambonidrivr 11-14-2005 10:08 AM

i think this is awful advice