Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   9ers (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=338895)

natedogg 09-17-2005 03:21 PM

9ers

I'm starting to think that the 9ers will cover and possibly win this game.

Their team chemistry is very strong right now, and the coach is simply fantastic. Their defense is noticably better but they haven't changed much in terms of personell. Most of the starters have returned from last year. What does that tell us? Coaching is so important in this league.

On the flip side, I am developing some strong doubts about the Iggles. McNabb's injury was pretty serious. And the 9ers will go after him aggressively. If the Eagles don't jump out early, I expect some frustration to set in and possibly see T.O. lose his temper on the sideline. That would be sweet.

Rattay is a capable starter, with receivers that are young but improving. But it all really comes down to the new coach. Coaching is everything in the NFL, and the 9ers have become extremely well-coached. Nolan has a great chance to bring them a championship in the coming years.

natedogg

Easy E 09-17-2005 09:59 PM

Re: 9ers

You surely are downgrading the Eagles defense.

I suspect that covering is a possibility. I would put a very low percentage on winning outright.

What's the moneyline on the game right now?

hobbes9324 09-18-2005 01:57 AM

Easy there, big guy.......one win against the most underachieving, poorly coached team in the NFL isn't any reason to go crazy....though I do think SF can cover this number

Gambler 09-18-2005 02:04 PM

Oops.

bugstud 09-18-2005 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oops.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indiana 09-18-2005 02:30 PM

Word of advice for the rest of the season, stay away from Frisco. I mean god, they're playing a great team. Why bet on them???????
Indy

MJC1977 09-18-2005 02:58 PM

Can they not even cover +26.5?

Thats what i got them at on a teaser....

cmon where is alex smith..lets get some junk points!!

CCx 09-18-2005 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oops.

[/ QUOTE ]

CCx 09-18-2005 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[I'm starting to think that the 9ers will cover and possibly win this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[ QUOTE ]
Their team chemistry is very strong right now, and the coach is simply fantastic. Their defense is noticably better

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[ QUOTE ]
On the flip side, I am developing some strong doubts about the Iggles. McNabb's injury was pretty serious. And the 9ers will go after him aggressively. If the Eagles don't jump out early, I expect some frustration to set in and possibly see T.O. lose his temper on the sideline. That would be sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. (28-0 at half)

[ QUOTE ]
Rattay is a capable starter, with receivers that are young but improving.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[ QUOTE ]
But it all really comes down to the new coach. Coaching is everything in the NFL, and the 9ers have become extremely well-coached. Nolan has a great chance to bring them a championship in the coming years.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... No.

I understand being a homer, trust me - but if you truly believe everything you just wrote...well, I just hope you don't lose too much money on them this year.

fnurt 09-18-2005 03:58 PM

The original post was made 24 hours ago. Hilarious how everyone is coming out of the woodwork to 'set him straight' now that it's a blowout.