Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How Do You Feel When Drunk? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343873)

Jules22 09-25-2005 05:04 AM

Re: How Do You Feel When Drunk?

confused

wacki 09-25-2005 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What exaclty do you mean by "ying yang isn't a non-practical philosophy". I have no experience with drugs, and some with alcohol though compared to most little. I'm content to drink a little, don't think I've ever been "hammered".

[/ QUOTE ]

protect your brain bruiser. I am a lush. Don't be like me.

jokerthief 09-25-2005 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

protect your brain bruiser. I am a lush. Don't be like me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ignorance is bliss. Don't ask the question if you're not prepared for the answer. Wisdom is foolishness and foolishness is wisdom. What's your experience? To have none is seemingly the same as to have all.

goofball 09-25-2005 06:19 AM

uninhibited.

Usually whatever I was feeling when I started drinking then 10x. Usually that's mellow and happy. Sometimes stuff comes out that was never in there too.

tonypaladino 09-25-2005 06:38 AM

I am almost always happier and more mellow when I'm drunk.

jason_t 09-25-2005 08:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i get happy and friendly. i do not understand how anyone can be anything different.

[/ QUOTE ]

spamuell 09-25-2005 09:00 AM

Depends what I drink.

With most drinks it's happy drunk, although I find myself being overly nice to people and agreeing to meet up with them and stuff when I don't really want to see them

With wine, I just get sleepy.

With some of the harsher spirits, generally those where the bottle has no English letters on it and the price in pounds is less than 1/20th of the alcohol content percentage, I do ridiculous things and then black out and literally have no recollection of them.

The worst one was probably when I woke up in a random street in the middle of Romania (I had started in Romania!) at about 3am with no recollection of how I'd got there, or where I was, and was covered in snow and no longer had my coat or wallet or could feel my feet. I try to stay away from nasty stuff like that now.

theben 09-25-2005 11:25 AM

drunk

jakethebake 09-25-2005 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
uninhibited.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why people drink. It helps bring down their inhibitions, which is fun. Unfortunately, aside from the good things that can come of this, they end up being overly honest like ThinMan said and saying things they regret. I may give up drinking for awhile.

asofel 09-25-2005 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It depends on my mood before I get drunk. 99% of the time, I'm a pretty happy, fun drunk. Other times I get a little moody. Tonight I'm not a happy drunk.

Alcohol is a magnifying glass for emotion.

[/ QUOTE ]

if there was a "JakeIsRight" gimmick account....well he'd finally have his first post [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

But seriously, jake's got it...and me, personally? Friendly and affable as usual...just don't drop a beer on me (like last night) or stab me with a dart (like last night) or talk [censored] to one of my friends (like last night) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]