Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Awesome Spam I Just Got (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=382717)

Los Feliz Slim 11-21-2005 03:17 PM

Awesome Spam I Just Got

[ QUOTE ]

From: Admin@cia.gov
Subject: You visit illegal websites
Date: November 21, 2005 7:00:28 PM PST
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear Sir/Madam,

we have logged your IP-address on more than 30 illegal Websites.

Important:
Please answer our questions!
The list of questions are attached.

Yours faithfully,
Steven Allison

++++ Central Intelligence Agency -CIA-
++++ Office of Public Affairs
++++ Washington, D.C. 20505

++++ phone: (703) 482-0623
++++ 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., US Eastern time

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a Zip file attached with their "questions". Man, the CIA is getting lazy.

4_2_it 11-21-2005 03:18 PM

Re: Awesome Spam I Just Got

Wow, that looks serious. You better do what they ask before the 3 black Chevy Suburbans pull up in front of your house and you get to be [censored]'s roomie.

pokerdirty 11-21-2005 03:20 PM

Re: Awesome Spam I Just Got

post the questions

are you looking at kiddie porn dude?

Los Feliz Slim 11-21-2005 03:40 PM

Re: Awesome Spam I Just Got

[ QUOTE ]
post the questions

[/ QUOTE ]

Opening the zip file isn't safe, is it (although I'm on a Mac, so an .exe file will find no purchase)? I doubt there are actually questions involved.

diebitter 11-21-2005 03:47 PM

Re: Awesome Spam I Just Got

Guys! Opening zips from unknown places? NOOOOOO!

pokerdirty 11-21-2005 03:49 PM

Re: Awesome Spam I Just Got

post the questions

[/ QUOTE ]

Opening the zip file isn't safe, is it (although I'm on a Mac, so an .exe file will find no purchase)? I doubt there are actually questions involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just wanted you to open it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

splashpot 11-21-2005 03:49 PM

Re: Awesome Spam I Just Got

See what happens if you call that phone number.

TheWorstPlayer 11-21-2005 03:49 PM

Re: Awesome Spam I Just Got

They must be coordinating with the FBI who just sent me the same email.

splashpot 11-21-2005 03:51 PM

Re: Awesome Spam I Just Got

Also, do you visit illegal websites?

ChipWrecked 11-21-2005 04:44 PM