Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   New to Ultimate Bet. Few Questions. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=319131)

Prodigy 08-20-2005 05:33 AM

New to Ultimate Bet. Few Questions.

A few weeks ago, i signed up on UB for triple draw and the other games they have to offer. I have logged in some holdem hands and I was wondering how you get the hand histories on a regular basis. I checked the FAQ and have also sent them an email requesting all hand histories since I signed up. Is there any other way I can get hand history instead of manually requesting it every time I want to put the data in my PokerTracker? I'm figuring UB hand histories are not saved on the Harddrive since I didn't see any.

Also, what is the usual cashout time/procedure for UB? I consider Party/Empire to be the fastest, then Eurobet, and PokerStars taking at least 2 full business days. How about UB? Where would they rank?

I'm thinking of withdrawing my funds once I clear the initial $200 deposit bonus and generate a fair amount of rakeback. How often does UB offer reload bonuses? Are they like Party/Empire where they offer account specific bonuses if your account has been idle or 0 balance for a while? I'm just wondering because I don't really see the incentive of playing at UB w/o the bonuses because of the very few game selections. Seems like UB is only worth playing during prime hours.

Thanks in advance.

2easy 08-20-2005 05:55 AM

Re: New to Ultimate Bet. Few Questions.

http://www.pokerdominion.com/

go here to find "Ultimate History."

this will automatically import the hh's for you.

cashouts usually take about 48 hours.

Prodigy 08-21-2005 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A few weeks ago, i signed up on UB for triple draw and the other games they have to offer. I have logged in some holdem hands and I was wondering how you get the hand histories on a regular basis. I checked the FAQ and have also sent them an email requesting all hand histories since I signed up. Is there any other way I can get hand history instead of manually requesting it every time I want to put the data in my PokerTracker? I'm figuring UB hand histories are not saved on the Harddrive since I didn't see any.

Also, what is the usual cashout time/procedure for UB? I consider Party/Empire to be the fastest, then Eurobet, and PokerStars taking at least 2 full business days. How about UB? Where would they rank?

I'm thinking of withdrawing my funds once I clear the initial $200 deposit bonus and generate a fair amount of rakeback. How often does UB offer reload bonuses? Are they like Party/Empire where they offer account specific bonuses if your account has been idle or 0 balance for a while? I'm just wondering because I don't really see the incentive of playing at UB w/o the bonuses because of the very few game selections. Seems like UB is only worth playing during prime hours.

Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks in advance.

(Thread needed a Bump)

08-21-2005 03:19 AM

The reloads are more frequent than the other sites you mention. The catch is that they clear much slower.

UB cashouts take 1-2 days. Stars cashouts take about 5 seconds, not 2 days. You can cashout, then go right to your Neteller, and it will be there.

trainslayer 08-21-2005 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Stars cashouts take about 5 seconds, not 2 days. You can cashout, then go right to your Neteller, and it will be there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get my wrong, I think stars is a great place to play. But I don't think you've cashed any winnings there in a while if it only took "5 seconds" to hit your neteller.

ilikeaces 08-21-2005 10:19 AM

sometimes stars takes like 10 seconds other times it takes forever.

Jeffage 08-21-2005 11:58 AM

They credit your depo back right away...profits take 48 hrs.

Jeff

grouchie 08-21-2005 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sometimes stars takes like 10 seconds other times it takes forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

cashing out up to what your deposits were are pretty much instantanious (did i spell that correctly).

Cashing out above and beyond your deposits is what takes a bit more time.

Prodigy 08-21-2005 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They credit your depo back right away...profits take 48 hrs.

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys are exactly right. If you reload for a deposit and then cash out again, they will instantaneously cash out whatever you deposited during the reload period. For instance, the 20% up to $120. My cashout up to $600 was instantaneous, the other portion took up around 48 hours.

I have to agree, if your cashouts take 5 seconds, you are a break-even player at best.

Prodigy 08-21-2005 06:51 PM

Just got my first UB cashout. It took about 36 hours during the weekend.