Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   "Official" Live at the Bike thread (12/15) (5/10 NL) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=399269)

Kevmath 12-15-2005 09:57 PM

\"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (12/15) (5/10 NL)

Sorry for the lateness of the post, the first decent sized storm of the season for Syracuse struck, making me late. Tonight's game is 5/10 NL with a $500 min/no max buyin game. Tuch will be in the booth providing comments on his play last night in the 25/50 NL game, where everyone seemed to do ok, except for Avo. He laid an ova last night as it seemed to be his night in the barrel to drop plenty of money in the game. For those that wish to watch, head to www.liveatthebike.com for the next 3 hours chock full of poker action.

spsurfin_Michael 12-15-2005 10:01 PM

Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (12/15) (5/10 NL)

I just posted a thread to get it started--by the time I typed it out, yours showed up so I killed it.

Thanks Kev and Good Evening

BarronVangorToth 12-15-2005 10:02 PM

And here I thought I might get post 1 of the night...

Time to load up them Party Poker windows boyz.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

cwsiggy 12-15-2005 10:03 PM

Hopefully there will be some "Female Women" poker players on the table tonight. Anyone know if Tuch finished up or down overall? I thought he played well, just a little "scared" as he admitted.

BarronVangorToth 12-15-2005 10:11 PM

Tuch,

If I offered to pay you $100 for your credit card receipt showing you pay the $14.95, would that be a good wager...?

Note: I don't care about people getting freebies for places they work -- I certainly get enough comped WWE stuff -- but let's not act like we pay for it...

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

spsurfin_Michael 12-15-2005 10:12 PM

For those who did not read the post show comments last night, we are very fortunate to have Shirley join the forum and make her first post.

12-15-2005 10:19 PM

Need help.

For whatever reason, my modem will not bring up liveatthebike at both of my desktops at home or my laptop (we have a wireless network in the house). I got it at work so I don't think it's down or anything. Clearly, the readers of this post are watching. Can anybody tell me why I can't bring it up and haven't for about 5 days?

If it's a preference, I think it's modem related and not browser related because I can not bring it up in the internal web browser available on real player software either.

If this helps, I get the same sceen I get, after about a minute, as when my modem is just plain down. I've tried to type it into my address bar and I've tried to link to it several different ways. Nothing.

This is killing me.

I watch an hour or two every night on the first replay.

Also, by the way, how did Tuckman (Tuchman?) do last night. I saw he was playing at work, but was too busy to watch.

Thanks, everybody

Russ McGinley 12-15-2005 10:20 PM

I am not posting (after this) until I am back to even at the 5/10 Party tables. 9 BB down right now.

BarronVangorToth 12-15-2005 10:27 PM

Trying shutting down and trying again. That happens every so often.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

BarronVangorToth 12-15-2005 10:28 PM

Tuch,

What about that X thousands pot where you got bluffed out -- what do you think about that hand now in hindsight after viewing the footage? Last night that I wrote that you might've called if everything (the pot size and the bet) were reduced by, say, 90%. True?

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com