Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Texas Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   who's laughing now (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=351815)

10-06-2005 01:49 PM

who\'s laughing now

was in a hand with mid suited connector, flop got checked through, and turn hit my connector. Jerk bet, I raised another guy called, Jerk folded and caller and I check the river. I win and jerk starts abusing me in the chat box about raising a low pair (lower than the pair he had) and what a fat fish I was.
I tuned him 'who won the pot fool?'
That shut him up.
I played nice and tight for a while after that and he called me every time, lovely!
Feels so good to put idiots like that in their place [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TheBlueMonster 10-06-2005 01:52 PM

Re: who\'s laughing now

[ QUOTE ]

Feels so good to put idiots like that in their place [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
It does. Now don't post this kind of crap. No one cares.

10-06-2005 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

easy now, thought it might prompt a bit of conversation on how you guys deal with assholes you meet online. Posting doesn't have to be all serious does it???

TheBlueMonster 10-06-2005 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

easy now, thought it might prompt a bit of conversation on how you guys deal with assholes you meet online. Posting doesn't have to be all serious does it???

[/ QUOTE ]
posts don't have to be serious, but this kind of post adds nothing constructive. It's about the same as a bad beat post. (and if you find nothing wrong with a bad beat post then you have no future here...)

Guthrie 10-06-2005 02:09 PM

Feels much better to just say nothing while taking their money. It's actually probably more +EV since ignoring them may make them tilt even more resulting in even looser play.

Justin A 10-06-2005 02:21 PM

I give this thread 1 star.

Cancuk 10-06-2005 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if it's out of 5, i agree. But, if it's out of 4...i'm going to have to go with 1/2 star.

Klepton 10-06-2005 03:05 PM

at what point was the villain laughing?

DeadMoneyOC 10-06-2005 03:12 PM

Im LAUGHING!!!!WBABBABSBABBBWBAWBABABABWBWBWBWBWBWBWA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10-06-2005 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh dear, crashed and burned [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]