Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   So I'm a woman if i order a cosmopolitan? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=315153)

Go_Blue88 08-14-2005 06:34 PM

So I\'m a woman if i order a cosmopolitan?

hey, this is my first post in OOT, but i feel like this is a good place to ask.

alright, so right now i'm in ny for the first time in my life, and last night i went to a bar where a friend of mine works. i'm not a big bar guy; it's pretty much all keg beer, cheap beer, or really bad attempts at making mixed drinks for me. so, this was really cool. anyways, i decided that i'd order every drink that i've always wanted to try.

i was talking to this really cute girl, and things seemed to be going pretty well when the waitress came up and asked what i'd like to drink. i ordered a cosmopolitan, and she [censored] smurked. anyways the girl was like, "that's a girl's drink," and basically ignored me later in the night. my buddy at the bar called me a pussy, which pretty much implies that it's a girl's drink.

the drink tastes great tho, so wtf? and it seemed like there was lotsa alcohol in it...

so, is this a bad thing to order? and, am i a chick?

tdarko 08-14-2005 06:37 PM

Re: So I\'m a woman if i order a cosmopolitan?

dude, bigsteve doesn't even order cosmo's.

KingOtter 08-14-2005 06:40 PM

Buddy of mine and I drank nothing but Cosmos a few years ago for New Years Eve... I was absolutely trashed. They hit pretty hard.

I was thinking this was going to be a thread about the magazine Cosmo.

KO

stabn 08-14-2005 06:41 PM

Nice tits.

RRRRICK 08-14-2005 06:42 PM

Colourful cocktails aren't very manly, that goes double for pre bottled novelty drinks.

Personally I couldn't care less, each to there own I say.

But people will judge you on every little thing you do, that's life unfortunately

siccjay 08-14-2005 06:46 PM

You should have ordered a Zima.

08-14-2005 06:49 PM

If the answer to the last question is a Yes. Why don't you PM good ol' Quagmire.

Giggity giggity.

TheCroShow 08-14-2005 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dude, bigsteve doesn't even order cosmo's.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD! ROFFLE

Dude, first impressions are everything and women pre-judge HARDCORE. so she probably thought, "Cosmo?? He is a (insert derogatory homosexual name here)!!!" Maybe order chick juice after you know her well, men are supposed to drink beer or liquor shots, blah blah. that's the way it goes!

gorie 08-14-2005 06:57 PM

people are retarded, i wouldn't worry about it. drink what you want. just burp really loud after, and then flex.

it's what the girls on sex and the city always ordered if that means anything though.

tdarko 08-14-2005 06:59 PM

yeah drink all the sugary chick drinks you want man, i won't feel your hangover at all.