Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Listen to this band they are amazing (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366597)

ThomB 10-27-2005 12:28 PM

Listen to this band they are amazing

Follow the link make sure you listen to working man especially

Listen to music here

asofel 10-27-2005 12:37 PM

Re: Listen to this band they are amazing

wtf is this crap. i hate it when people post links to [censored] like this. what a waste of time.

ThomB 10-27-2005 12:41 PM

Just because it isn't to your taste doesn't make it crap

Brock Landers 10-27-2005 12:42 PM

it sounds like some idiot stoners are trying to learn guitar.

jakethebake 10-27-2005 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf is this crap. i hate it when people post links to [censored] like this. what a waste of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially when they don't give you any idea at all what the [censored] they're linking to. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

ThomB 10-27-2005 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially when they don't give you any idea at all what the [censored] they're linking to. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you're retarded my posts states that the link is to a bands music.

jakethebake 10-27-2005 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unless your retarded my posts states that the link is to a bands music.

[/ QUOTE ]

A band's music really doesn't tell us anything. If you're going to do this, how about something like, "If you like <insert band name here>, then give these guys a try. I like them because...

asofel 10-27-2005 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just because it isn't to your taste doesn't make it crap

[/ QUOTE ]

I love many types of music. This isn't music. Perhaps others will like hearing people choking, gagging, and who knows what other weird [censored].

Just because someone somewhere MIGHT like this, it doesn't mean its NOT crap....

[rant]
I hate when people do weird [censored] and claim others can't claim its crap because someone somewhere likes it. This [censored] is crap, and if you want to do a poll to decide who's right, then lets [censored] go.
[/rant]

Yes i'm in a bad mood, yes its only thursday, and yes indeedy, this [censored] is crap. At VERY least you could say "this is some weird [censored] some a) friends of mine b) people i know c) strangers or d)friends and I put together for your enjoyment or amusement....

I wouldn't put up a "check this amazing stuff out" link in OOT and have it go to a page where all I do is burp fart and beat the midget all to a bad strumming of a shitty guitar....

Patrick del Poker Grande 10-27-2005 12:52 PM

I'm not sure if I was really hoping for this to die without reply, or if I wanted it to get flamed. I guess at this point, the only option is flaming. Continue, people.

samjjones 10-27-2005 12:53 PM

Check out this band...they are amazing.

Click here to check out amazing band...