Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   [censored] 5 card stud (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400224)

PoBoy321 12-17-2005 10:27 AM

[censored] 5 card stud

This game is [censored] ridiculous. Who made this up? I think the whole object of the game is for you to have your Q high rivered by some idiot who called you down drawing to K high.

GuyOnTilt 12-17-2005 10:42 AM

Re: [censored] 5 card stud

[ QUOTE ]
This game is [censored] ridiculous. Who made this up? I think the whole object of the game is for you to have your Q high rivered by some idiot who called you down drawing to K high.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bad players don't stand a chance in hell in this game. I hate it.

GoT

toss 12-17-2005 03:59 PM

Hehe drawing to K high.

kurosh 12-17-2005 04:11 PM

What site has this? I want to play!

MEbenhoe 12-17-2005 05:05 PM

if you can't beat this game you just aren't good. Didn't you know that 5 card stud is the truest test of poker skill? Given that, the fact that I whooped up Bicyclekick and Schneids at 5 card stud when we played it in a mixed game home game, I am clearly one of the best poker players around these parts.

PoBoy321 12-18-2005 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What site has this? I want to play!

[/ QUOTE ]

Prima has it. I'm playing on River Belle and they've got all kinds of cool variants like 5-stud and NL 7-stud.

PoBoy321 12-18-2005 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you can't beat this game you just aren't good. Didn't you know that 5 card stud is the truest test of poker skill? Given that, the fact that I whooped up Bicyclekick and Schneids at 5 card stud when we played it in a mixed game home game, I am clearly one of the best poker players around these parts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blah blah blah blah blah. My point is, how can I beat a game where I know EXACTLY what my opponents have, how they'll play, and they just 5th-street me anyway?

Isura 12-18-2005 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blah blah blah blah blah. My point is, how can I beat a game where I know EXACTLY what my opponents have, how they'll play, and they just 5th-street me anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

5-card draw is definitely the game for you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

boondockst 12-18-2005 04:23 AM

It will help you make easier crying calls in your holdem games.