Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I think this is right but scuba disagrees (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406314)

elcheapo 12-28-2005 02:28 AM

Re: Follow up

I had 16 and 2 other stacks had around 10. If I had 2k or they had less then I would fold. i thought the percentages were on my side and I was maybe marginally wrong.

kyro 12-28-2005 02:28 AM

Re: I think this is right but scuba disagrees

[ QUOTE ]
good man, gl in miami, sorry to be so harsh.

[/ QUOTE ]

please. i've had citanul rip into me before. i even insulted SNCB knowing his cronies would do their damndest to chase me out of town and make my life a living hell. I can handle harsh. Especially on the internet, where I don't have to back up my words with my 150 pound rail for a body.

curtains 12-28-2005 02:29 AM

DELETED - MISREAD THE HH. I suggested calling if the BB was the other shortstack, which I still beleive is clearly correct.

GtrHtr 12-28-2005 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, you are (were) 2d stack. Horrible call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Scuba's range is any two. Calling an any 2 range with K3o is +1.1% $EV. Still horrible?

[/ QUOTE ]

for sure horrible call. If he had 4000 chips easy call. Are you serious?

elcheapo 12-28-2005 02:30 AM

My math was right- just probably different then what you use. I include the final pot

curtains 12-28-2005 02:31 AM

I take back everything I said btw...I thought the hero was the other short stack.. Now I have to reexamine. I believe I'd lean towards folding now, as SB should be tighter in this situation.

Pasterbator 12-28-2005 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its a pretty easy call IMO against most decent players. To be honest I would never dream of folding in this spot in a $215. People who can't make ugly looking calls like this are going to have problems winning at sit and gos.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh. i need to get better at SNGs.

yvesaint 12-28-2005 02:32 AM

i think i fold here, but call with Ax and most pockets 44+ this is from my first instinct, will check numbers later ....is this bad?

GtrHtr 12-28-2005 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
good man, gl in miami, sorry to be so harsh.

[/ QUOTE ]

please. i've had citanul rip into me before. i even insulted SNCB knowing his cronies would do their damndest to chase me out of town and make my life a living hell. I can handle harsh. Especially on the internet, where I don't have to back up my words with my 150 pound rail for a body.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, I'm starting to like you.

curtains 12-28-2005 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Its a pretty easy call IMO against most decent players. To be honest I would never dream of folding in this spot in a $215. People who can't make ugly looking calls like this are going to have problems winning at sit and gos.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh. i need to get better at SNGs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please read my follow up post. I misread the HH.