Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   [censored] cocksucking assholes at the [censored] christmas poker game (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405164)

tonypaladino 12-26-2005 12:30 AM

[censored] cocksucking assholes at the [censored] christmas poker game

[censored] home tourney, start with T1,000. I am fuckign card dead, [censored] around for a while, it's a shorthanded tourney, 6 handed SNG, but I cant get a [censored] face card or pair or s00ted, every [censored] hand is 62o or 92o or 84o . I finally pick up KJs, flop a flush, get all in wiht the short stack who has the [censored] A of clubs and a foruth club hits the board on the [censored] river. I can't [censored] win. I'm down to T450 and I move all in with A6s, MY [censored] DAD whos a dfucking donkey calls with J8o and hits a [censored] J on the turn, I don't improve and I;m the goddamn dealer for the rest of the [censored] tournament since im the first [censored] shitting one out.

12-26-2005 12:33 AM

Re: [censored] cocksucking assholes at the [censored] christmas poker

Wow you sound pretty bad.

12-26-2005 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] home tourney, start with T1,000. I am fuckign card dead, [censored] around for a while, it's a shorthanded tourney, 6 handed SNG, but I cant get a [censored] face card or pair or s00ted, every [censored] hand is 62o or 92o or 84o . I finally pick up KJs, flop a flush, get all in wiht the short stack who has the [censored] A of clubs and a foruth club hits the board on the [censored] river. I can't [censored] win. I'm down to T450 and I move all in with A6s, MY [censored] DAD whos a dfucking donkey calls with J8o and hits a [censored] J on the turn, I don't improve and I;m the goddamn dealer for the rest of the [censored] tournament since im the first [censored] shitting one out

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds painful. What'd you [censored] out?

12-26-2005 01:08 AM

http://www.jttalent.com/images2/new/...cas-dealer.jpg

12-26-2005 03:31 AM

I've never heard of A6 losing before. I think someone might have been cheating.

Most likely your momma

uncleshady 12-26-2005 03:38 AM

The best part was where he called his own dad a donkey.

yellowjack 12-26-2005 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] home tourney, start with T1,000. I am fuckign card dead, [censored] around for a while, it's a shorthanded tourney, 6 handed SNG, but I cant get a [censored] face card or pair or s00ted, every [censored] hand is 62o or 92o or 84o . I finally pick up KJs, flop a flush, get all in wiht the short stack who has the [censored] A of clubs and a foruth club hits the board on the [censored] river. I can't [censored] win. I'm down to T450 and I move all in with A6s, MY [censored] DAD whos a dfucking donkey calls with J8o and hits a [censored] J on the turn, I don't improve and I;m the goddamn dealer for the rest of the [censored] tournament since im the first [censored] shitting one out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

deaders 12-26-2005 08:35 AM

Hahahaha you got all angry about a friendly game with your family on christmas.

Obliky 12-26-2005 09:48 AM

Re: [censored] cocksucking assholes at the [censored] christmas poker game

Sounds like my home game..

I was doing ok until my mom called my all-in with K3o vs my AQs and caught a 3..that was about 1/4 of my stack gone.

Then my super-manic uncle who just goes all in everytime he has any kind of hand bullied me around for the rest of the tourney as i couldnt flop a [censored] pair to save my life.

tonypaladino 12-26-2005 12:35 PM

Wow I was hella drunk last night when I posted this. And when I was playing.

I wouldn't get so serious over a home game except it was a $50 buy in. We usually do 5 or 10.

Anyway, wine and drambuie are good.