Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Guess the Villain ? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=325825)

skipperbob 08-30-2005 08:20 AM

Guess the Villain ?

So: Who do you think DownWithGigabet is?...And what is his/her motivation?.....Don't just vote / Make other guesses

elrudo 08-30-2005 08:35 AM

Re: Guess the Villain ?

Might be Cleo_ or Tolumax.

they get Giga'ed

skipperbob 08-30-2005 08:56 AM

People who are voting "other"...Please render an opinion?

lorinda 08-30-2005 09:01 AM

I voted for "SkipperBob" and "Lead into another post" [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Lori

skipperbob 08-30-2005 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I voted for "SkipperBob" and "Lead into another post" [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't be me...."DwG" is too well-spoken; I don't agree with him, but he/she writes well [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

skipperbob 08-30-2005 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, "Lori", I considered putting you in the list because of how well you write (hope you remember that one of my earliest posts was a "TU" to you for a post), but Irie says that you are one of the "classiest" acts around, so I didn't [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

45suited 08-30-2005 09:41 AM

I'm curious how "self promotion" could be an option when the poster is using an alias. Now that would be thinking on another level. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Of course, I did only read about 2 sentences out of the diatribe before my head hit the keyboard, so maybe I missed something. My vote was actually going to go to Ted Kaczinski - I thought that the Unabomber might now be posting on 2+2 from his prison cell after seeing the rambling, vitriolic nature of the post. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

skipperbob 08-30-2005 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious how "self promotion" could be an option when the poster is using an alias. Now that would be thinking on another level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh....ForumBot?

wulfheir 08-30-2005 10:20 AM

Except Teddy opposes technology and probably doesn't use the internets. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

skipperbob 08-30-2005 10:47 AM

Re: Stop the Presses

The thought just occurred to me [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] "chaostracize" didn't get too far with his personal attack on yours truly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]Maybe he felt the need for a more worthy opponent [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]