Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: *STTF-HUC-II* - Blind Draw Calcutta (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=390507)

bones 12-03-2005 01:39 PM

Re: OT: *STTF-HUC-II* - Blind Draw Calcutta

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Skipper,
Bump it up too $100 a piece and I will buy $2500 worth thanks to Yugo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Thinnin.
Seth

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you intend to give that homey sum kinda "moeran" discount?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give him a 3% interest discount on each day he doesnt pay hahahaha. If not I'm breaking legs

Seth

[/ QUOTE ]

You're gonna be too skinny to be breaking legs. Maybe you could just send some girls over to his house to have sex with him. That would really make him feel awkward.

networkman 12-03-2005 01:41 PM

I want in please, I hope I draw Irie. I have it on good authority STTFHUCII is going to be rigged [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

bones 12-03-2005 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want in please, I hope I draw Irie. I have it on good authority STTFHUCII is going to be rigged [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blind draws are also rigged, so don't get too excited.

networkman 12-03-2005 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, good point. I don't mind donating 50 bucks.

skipperbob 12-03-2005 02:21 PM

Party s/n = DreadedSkip...Owner = RH Hartman

skipperbob 12-03-2005 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this "Bones-Speak" for Count me In?
-or-
I'm a big crybabybaby, so I guess I better not risk the halfhundo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

skipperbob 12-03-2005 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will organize just ONE Calcutta for the *STTF-HUC-II*. It will be a 32-spot ($50/entry) Blind-Draw Calcutta.

Anybody (all Sttf'ers welcome) who wants to play can xfer $50 to me on Party or Stars...PM me for account info.

Anybody can buy more than one entry. If we don't get 32 paid entries,
I will buy all the remaining spots so that we have a prize pool of $1,550; ($50 vig)....Once all the spots are purchased there will be a "blind draw" performed by 66's / Slacker progeny so that each participant will now "own" one (or more) of the *STTF-HUC-II* players.

McPherzen won the *STTF-HUC-I* BDC and I'm sure he will attest to the pleasure of that little "BooYah"

I was a little surprised that nobody offerred to "buy" an existing spot last year; but given the level of understanding/sobriety, I guess it makes sense.

ToRepeat: All Forum participants are welcome to play the Blind-Draw-Calcutta regardless of whether they are going to the event or not....It's a pretty cheap ($50) way to participate even if you can't manage to be there.

I will not organize either of the other Calcutta's this time around...Way too much effort required &/or nobody seemed to "get-off' on the whole thing anyway (Thank You Gigabet)....If somebody else wants to take a stab; "knock yourself out"

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]"SFB" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

"IN" so far: BOLD = paid
1. SFB
2. Citanul
3. Irieguy
4. Zen
5. 66's
6. Slacker
7. Cleinen
8. Networkman
9. Wuwei
10. Ilya