Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Opinions on women who wear too much make-up (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381186)

diebitter 11-18-2005 06:49 PM

Opinions on women who wear too much make-up

I mean so they wouldn't look out of place in a clown troupe

I say they're all convinced they're beautiful but are at best plain. (and when one flirts with you, it is frankly scary).

Any different experiences on this?

wayabvpar 11-18-2005 06:51 PM

Re: Opinions on women who wear too much make-up

If they rub most of it off in/on my crotch, I can usually find it in me to forgive them. But 99% of the time it is a turnoff. At least until I get drunk [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

PoBoy321 11-18-2005 06:52 PM

Actually, most of the women I've known who've worn too muchc makeup, did it because they thought they were ugly.

Landon_McFly 11-18-2005 06:58 PM

I don't think make-up really helps that much. My friends tell me I'm crazy. I think there is a very very small difference in the way a girl looks when she wakes up and takes a shower compared to getting all fixed up. (as far as makeup goes, Hair is a whole different monster)

My sociology teacher used to always tell us that until women quit wearing makeup they won't be accepted as equals in business. FWIW

trotski 11-18-2005 06:59 PM

The one's who wear a ton of makeup during the day, are the one's who wake up looking like the Creature from the Black Lagoon usually.

diebitter 11-18-2005 07:01 PM

Hmmm, interesting, most of you say too much==ugly and they know it.

I've not encountered that many, so maybe my sample has been too small.

phixxx 11-18-2005 07:01 PM

ug

miajag81 11-18-2005 07:03 PM

If they are wearing "too much" makeup they look bad by definition. Maybe you just should have said women who wear a lot of makeup. FWIW I hate it. Makeup seems to have the effect of making hot women look hotter (when used reasonably) and ugly women look uglier.

gamblore99 11-18-2005 07:04 PM

For good looking girls it doesnt make a difference. But for the average or ugly it really really helps them. At least that is my experience.

Landon_McFly 11-18-2005 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For good looking girls it doesnt make a difference. But for the average or ugly it really really helps them. At least that is my experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was trying to get at. Makeup can take a 4 to a 6, but can't take a 9 to a 10