Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Party Football Promo - Week #2 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398260)

uncleshady 12-15-2005 12:23 PM

Re: Question #2

[ QUOTE ]
2: Who will receive the kickoff in the game on Dec 19th
a) : Green Bay
b) : Baltimore

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Guess they are giving too much dough away. If that keeps up you can expect attendance figure questions next week.

grjr 12-15-2005 12:24 PM

I would take Green Bay on this one because there's a decent chance that even if Baltimore wins the toss they will defer to the 2nd half in order to get their defense on the field first. Plus, their defense probably has more of a chance of scoring than their offense. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sniper 12-15-2005 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. Guess they are giving too much dough away. If that keeps up you can expect attendance figure questions next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

I expect we will see questions like... who will use the first challenge, and who will score the first safety, where there might be no correct answer [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Freudian 12-15-2005 02:01 PM

Re: Party Football Promo - Week #2

Guess they figured out they needed to start making some moves to avoid paying out $1M. Repeat this question for seven weeks and they save quite a bit of money.

Dennisa 12-15-2005 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would take Green Bay on this one because there's a decent chance that even if Baltimore wins the toss they will defer to the 2nd half in order to get their defense on the field first. Plus, their defense probably has more of a chance of scoring than their offense. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the NFL, you can not defer your decision. You can put your defense on the field first, but that still allows for GB to receive the kickoff in the 2nd half. In college you can defer your decision.

grjr 12-15-2005 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the NFL, you can not defer your decision. You can put your defense on the field first, but that still allows for GB to receive the kickoff in the 2nd half. In college you can defer your decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

Learn something new every day. If I was Baltimore I'd still give Green Bay the ball. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sniper 12-16-2005 08:28 AM

Re: Party Football Promo - Week #2

[ QUOTE ]
Guess they figured out they needed to start making some moves to avoid paying out $1M. Repeat this question for seven weeks and they save quite a bit of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the million 40/40 prize pool is meaningless... this promotion will cost Party far more than that... paying out all the $50 and $100 winners each week.

Sniper 12-16-2005 11:09 AM

Question #3

3: Green Bay will have less than or equal to 250 passing yards in the game on Dec 19th:
a) : Yes
b) : No

scott8 12-16-2005 03:37 PM

Re: Question #3

The wording is just so tricky. . .

Sniper 12-16-2005 06:34 PM

Re: Question #3

[ QUOTE ]
The wording is just so tricky. . .

[/ QUOTE ]

250 or under passing yards = yes
251+ passing yards = no