Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   MTV show .... True Life: I'm dead broke (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265039)

tbach24 06-03-2005 12:21 PM

Re: True Life: I\'m dead broke

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow, I need to watch that. That sounds like a funny show.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you get banned again?

why can't we get rid of this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. I thought the original 3 were funny, but when he tried to be serious it sucked. I know we've all seen it, but it's still my favorite thread

Did we ever figure out who theredpill4 was?

shadyridr 06-03-2005 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The funniest part was when the last dude was trying to take the test to get into the Army. He calls up the Army guy and says "I need you to talk to my Dad". The Dad gets on and says "Can my son take the test if he's on probation?". The answer is "No." so he says to his son "The answer is no, do you know what that means?". His reply is "I dunno, it means I can't be on probation or something" his Dad says "No, it means you can't take the test until you're off probation in 2 years" to which he replies "Dammmmmmmmmmmmn". I hope for our country's sake he wouldn't have passed that test anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? These are the type of people I wouldnt mind "sacrificing"

The once and future king 06-03-2005 12:25 PM

Re: MTV show .... True Life: I\'m dead broke

Nothing better than a good dose of laugh at the dumb ugly epsilions on TV.

This is what they get the Betas and the Cetas? to do to stop them being jealous of the Alphas.

Youve read Brave New World right?

TheJunkyardGod 06-03-2005 12:28 PM

MTV always does the best to make one group of people look even worse by finding the biggest examples of idiocy they can find.

I would much rather they find a single mother who's working too jobs to feed her kids and pay rent, instead of some scumbag kids who can't hold a job for a week without getting stoned.

jakethebake 06-03-2005 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, but I'm spending the rest of the day creating redpill accounts as high as I can. He's in trouble next time he gets banned. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sponger15SB 06-03-2005 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, but I'm spending the rest of the day creating redpill accounts as high as I can. He's in trouble next time he gets banned. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure its all the same guy. He posts on the internet texas hold 'em forums. He once had like a 10 page long post going in their STT forum about all his bad beats. It was so goddamn funny.

tbach24 06-03-2005 01:12 PM

I only thought he trolled SSNL...have a link to his OTT bad beats?

Voltron87 06-03-2005 01:23 PM

Re: MTV show .... True Life: I\'m dead broke

There are some ridiculously irresponsible/ lazy people out there.

Though I do feel really bad when I see guys in their 20s who are having trouble reading, that is just downright depressing.

rickr 06-03-2005 01:45 PM

When I took the test to join the Army, a high school graduate had to score a 25 to get in. Not claiming to be a genius or anything, just so you can compare. I was 17 years old and had taken my G.E.D. because I had knocked up my GF. I had to score a 50. I scored a 92. There was a girl that rode down in the recruiters van with me that was so proud because she scored a 26. It was her 3rd time taking it. Nice to know she had a gun.

Later,
Rick

Sponger15SB 06-03-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There was a girl that rode down in the recruiters van with me that was so proud because she scored a 26. It was her 3rd time taking it. Nice to know she had a gun

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of this girl my mom talked to while I was doing my permit test when I just turned 15. She was taking the test for like the 5th time. Meanwhile I finished the like 50 question test in under 5 minutes and I only missed 1 question.