Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Halloween in DC, suggestions? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367344)

mason55 10-28-2005 03:25 PM

Halloween in DC, suggestions?

Since there's about a million people on here in DC/MD/NoVa, I thought I'd ask if anyone knows anything cool going on in the district for Halloween? Any bars having specials? Anything that's a good "yearly" event that you can recommend? This is my favorite holiday of the year but I have no idea where to go this year.

10-28-2005 03:26 PM

Re: Halloween in DC, suggestions?

Where you at in DC? I went to a costume party at Fur last night, it was OK.

mason55 10-28-2005 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where you at in DC? I went to a costume party at Fur last night, it was OK.

[/ QUOTE ]

I despise Fur. I live in Fairfax.

DMBFan23 10-28-2005 03:27 PM

sup dude,

I live in arlington, and nightmare on M street (ironically NOT on M street) is the place to BE . packed with hot slutty chicks.

<-- my costume.

mason55 10-28-2005 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sup dude,

I live in arlington, and nightmare on M street (ironically NOT on M street) is the place to BE . packed with hot slutty chicks.

<-- my costume.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where/when is Nightmare on M street. I'm going as Axl Rose again this year I think cause I was too laxy to buy a costume.

Wes ManTooth 10-28-2005 03:30 PM

What type of places do you like to go to, more club type place or more into bar scene? or do you like any parts of the DC/VA area better, like Adams Morgan, downtown/midtown DC, or Ballston-Clareton, VA.

mason55 10-28-2005 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What type of places do you like to go to, more club type place or more into bar scene? or do you like any parts of the DC/VA area better, like Adams Morgan, downtown/midtown DC, or Ballston-Clareton, VA.

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer clubs but the people I'm going out with want to go to a bar. Basically some bar doing a special Halloween thing where there will be hot slutty shicks. No specific area.

wh1t3bread 10-28-2005 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Basically some bar doing a special Halloween thing where there will be hot slutty shicks. No specific area.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can try the Clarendon Ballroom. It has a Costume Contest tonight. And last I checked it is a bar and usually with a good amount of hot slutty drunk chicks. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

asofel 10-28-2005 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer clubs but the people I'm going out with want to go to a bar. Basically some bar doing a special Halloween thing where there will be hot slutty shicks. No specific area.

[/ QUOTE ]

whaddya think wes? Front Page in Ballston will most likely fit this description...I'll probably be doing the Carpool regulars thing there...

mason55 10-28-2005 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll probably be doing the Carpool regulars thing there...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]