Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Best episode ever. Of any show. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=251999)

exist 05-14-2005 04:54 AM

Re: Best episode ever. Of any show.

South Park. Scott Tenorman Must Die.

BruceZ 05-14-2005 05:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he best West Wing has to be the end of Season 2, where his secretary dies and he decides to run for a second term. That [censored] was amazing!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's the time period that this one was from. He tells his opponent he decided to kick his ass, and he interviews his secretary's replacement who tried to be a professional gambler playing craps (!) and blackjack.

Next week Bravo is going to run episodes from the first couple seasons all day long for a week. I'm seeing these for the first time. Helluva show.

jgorham 05-14-2005 05:23 AM

That's the most uncool kid I've ever seen.

Dantes 05-14-2005 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
South Park. Scott Tenorman Must Die.

[/ QUOTE ]

see people like that episode only because of the end. Try to remember/quote funny things in that episode in the first 20 minutes of it.

For south park I would say fat butt and pancake head (cartman's jennifer lopez hand puppet), totally hilarious through the whole thing. Actually the end was the weakest part.

Skipbidder 05-14-2005 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Episode: Frat Aliens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong! That's not even the best episode of that show.
Super Squatter.
"If you need anything, there's some ants."

Babylon 5--Into The Fire (But it's very tough to choose)

MASH--Abyssinia, Henry

SGS 05-14-2005 07:31 AM

That was an awesome episode. My friend watched it with one of our buddies who at the time was in a frat. Comic hilarity.

SGS

bort411 05-14-2005 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ruffians it was. That's 'Bored Straight"
'The Big City' is the one where he gets slipped a mickey and becomes the town hero for getting his wallet "stolen".

I'm shocked to find other people that liked this show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I paid good money to buy a DVD release of this with only 4 episodes on it. This is after I had already acquired the VHS tapes with the same epidsodes. You are not alone.

Los Feliz Slim 05-14-2005 09:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Episode: Frat Aliens.

Your opinions please.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Soprano's "Fun House" episode, where Tony gets food poisoning and they whack Big Pussy.

Los Feliz Slim 05-14-2005 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ruffians it was. That's 'Bored Straight"
'The Big City' is the one where he gets slipped a mickey and becomes the town hero for getting his wallet "stolen".

I'm shocked to find other people that liked this show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I paid good money to buy a DVD release of this with only 4 episodes on it. This is after I had already acquired the VHS tapes with the same epidsodes. You are not alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Look! A talking dog!"
"That's not a dog, Chris, that's a man."
"You ARE a genius!"

bort411 05-14-2005 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just watched an old episode of the West Wing called "Posse Comitatus" which I thought was pretty strong, where Bartlet orders the killing of a foreign national.

[/ QUOTE ]

The best West Wing has to be the end of Season 2, where his secretary dies and he decides to run for a second term. That [censored] was amazing!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I'd say the last part of this epidsode, wheree "Brothers In Arms" is playing, is the best piece of television I've ever seen. Just awesome.