Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Running out of time (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=301366)

Ponks 07-26-2005 11:29 PM

Running out of time

So there is this really hot girl in my summer school class, incredibly hot. 9.75/10, sorry no pics, wish I did, worthless, I know. All year I've been looking for chances to talk to her, but I am kinda shy, and there hasn't been much chances. We've been in the same work group before, but we've only done this 2-3 times all year and we've always talked some during that. Mostly about school, work, and classes. During our 15 minute break we receive she always goes outside to talk on the phone, hopefully not to a boyfriend, and we sometimes make passing comments, but I've never been able to talk to her during this break because of the lack of opportunities. Our eye contact has been really good and I do think she is interested in me, possibly really interested, although possibly only somewhat, I am terrible at telling. She sits directly behind me in the front of the class, we've both always just sat where we did on the first day of class.

Anyways, tomorrow is the final exam, and I suspect I'll finish before her. Am I already outta luck in trying to get anything going here? What's my play, I have nothing to lose really, but I'd rather not embarass myself.

I've tried to include all the info I think is important, but if you need more to make a good decision, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks
Ponks

Pocket Trips 07-26-2005 11:37 PM

Re: Running out of time

OMG What is it with college kids today??

Do ANY of you ever get laid????

Just talk to the damn girl already!!!!!

It doesn't matter much what you say really.. Either she will be into you or not but you will never know unless you open your damn mouth!!!!

DemonDeac 07-26-2005 11:39 PM

just ask her if she wants to get something to eat after you both finish the exam.

Ponks 07-26-2005 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG What is it with college kids today??

Do ANY of you ever get laid????

Just talk to the damn girl already!!!!!

It doesn't matter much what you say really.. Either she will be into you or not but you will never know unless you open your damn mouth!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, well I have talked to her, I just havent had many opportunities to talk to her.

Ponks

Ponks 07-26-2005 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just ask her if she wants to get something to eat after you both finish the exam.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is probably my best bet, I hope she finishes fast as I'd hate to have to wait around for a while. I just hope she gets there before class starts.

Ponks

nothumb 07-26-2005 11:47 PM

Probably your best move is to tell her your dear maternal grandmother died and hope for a pity lay.

NT

Ponks 07-26-2005 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Probably your best move is to tell her your dear maternal grandmother died and hope for a pity lay.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, probably right.

Ponks

Ponks 07-26-2005 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, probably right. I'm not just looking to hook up with her though.

Ponks

DemonDeac 07-26-2005 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is probably my best bet, I hope she finishes fast as I'd hate to have to wait around for a while. I just hope she gets there before class starts.

Ponks

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone does. just ask her if shes ready for the exam while she reviews her notes last minute. make a joke. ease the tension not only of u asking her to eat but of the exam. then ask her

astroglide 07-27-2005 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yah, probably right. I'm not just looking to hook up with her though.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you're not the type to hit and run, but i think it's more likely you've already dreamed up some kind of fantasy relationship with her already. this means your chances are nil unless she was fiercely molested or some such thing.